Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Administrator in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Administrator5 reviews
Johannesburg, Gauteng5 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 589 reviews

- When there is bad log, we compromise our lunch and knock of time to give productivity - the importance of time management and to multitask - very reliable and they appreciate the team - very ethical - The target is rounded off for the whole month

On a typical day at work, My colleagues and I try to have fun as much as possible while pushing our targets. Fun work environment

I personally like to grow and develop my knowledge by going an extra mile with my job, for example doing my team leaders job when they are not around just to gain more experience in my field of work.

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Long Hours

Excellent job for client.

IN the morning will come in start arranging client file and scanning them, then later will start with typing document that need to be typed, then fax document that need to be faxed. while I was working in old mutual I learned that good communication with your co worker or client brings good reputation to the company. my co workers made me feel welcomed at work because there were there for me when I needed them. the hardest part of my job was scanning the document of client. I enjoyed arranging the file and typing document and answering the phone

Pros

Curry rice and stew beef and if you do not eat beef then chicken

Cons

9Am to 7pm

Diverse

Its a relaxed environment, no pressure at all. I have learned to be more decisive and go after what I want. My colleagues are very good people. The hardest thing abot the job is trying to fit in with team itself. What I enjoy about the place is willingness to grow attitude you receive.

Pros

offers additional learning

Cons

no clear demarcation of authority

Practice Customer first and employee recognition

My jobs is exciting as its more of customer serice and I really enjoy working with people.My ability to resolve what could be the hardest or difficult situation and I have a very good attitude at work and knowing what I get paid for.

Pros

sites visits to clients

Cons

being patient with end members

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?