Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Branch Manager in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Alot of multifunctions and focused areas, conderable amount of diversity and knowledge to gained. Alot of emphisis placed on Customer Care, SLA, and maintaining NPS scores above the Company national average.
people are given a chance to be themselves through the standard culture. everyone is given equal opportnuties. the targets set are reasonable and working hours are fair.
Pros
reward for job well done
Cons
growth opportunities are limited
Old Mutual was the best Organization where I have learnt the Managerial Course and started to manage people within .I have enjoyed working there from 2005 to 2011 November.
Pros
Monthly activies for the best performers
Cons
Normal hours
We start up the day with a short morning meeting to reflect on whet has happened the previous day (Both good and Bad) We then plan for the day ahed with the team. The management style and structure is ok, and I learn a lot from my team and my peers on a daily basis. Due to the fact that we share our experiences, then we get to try diffrent techniques that gives us a chance to properly develop a strategy that works for us. The hardest thing that I had to do was to dismiss a person due to non-performance. Being able to meet our targets and most importantley seeing my team members (consultants) grow and climb the cooporate ladder (also stepping into management roles)
Cons
Personal life suffers as the office is too far, I travell avaragley over 80km from home to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?