Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Branch Manager in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Branch Manager4 reviews
Johannesburg, Gauteng4 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 589 reviews

Good Culture

Alot of multifunctions and focused areas, conderable amount of diversity and knowledge to gained. Alot of emphisis placed on Customer Care, SLA, and maintaining NPS scores above the Company national average.

productive and fun work place

people are given a chance to be themselves through the standard culture. everyone is given equal opportnuties. the targets set are reasonable and working hours are fair.

Pros

reward for job well done

Cons

growth opportunities are limited

Fun work place

Old Mutual was the best Organization where I have learnt the Managerial Course and started to manage people within .I have enjoyed working there from 2005 to 2011 November.

Pros

Monthly activies for the best performers

Cons

Normal hours

Productivity

We start up the day with a short morning meeting to reflect on whet has happened the previous day (Both good and Bad) We then plan for the day ahed with the team. The management style and structure is ok, and I learn a lot from my team and my peers on a daily basis. Due to the fact that we share our experiences, then we get to try diffrent techniques that gives us a chance to properly develop a strategy that works for us. The hardest thing that I had to do was to dismiss a person due to non-performance. Being able to meet our targets and most importantley seeing my team members (consultants) grow and climb the cooporate ladder (also stepping into management roles)

Cons

Personal life suffers as the office is too far, I travell avaragley over 80km from home to work