Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Broker

Its quiet a nice working environment , acknowledge something new everyday.the feeling is mutual in most cases with the colleagues,well motivated team including the management abroad.
At old mutual we were dealing with marketing of clients.. Briefing them about our policies and their benifits in the next future..we were dealing with almost all kind of insurances
Fast and quickely to lern Co-operate and skil sharing at work Not bossy Management Deal alot with customer/client Non basical job Lot of management at work
Pros
No lunch
They always provide training for their brokers, they pay a good commission and you work at your own pace the is no one who one rushing you and you have no time management.
Pros
you get free training and being paid while training
Cons
paid by commission
Used to walk to word, early cup of coffee. Then did filing for the broker consultant. Get the daily instructions and do quotes for brokers. Write letters to Head Office (no computers those days!) and open all the answers from Head Office. Get files as needed from consultant or opening new ones. Management were good and a strong bond of friendships were formed. I still hear from co-workers today, 27 years later!
Pros
Friendship formed and mutual feeling of responsibility.
Cons
Did not get wonderful salaries and had to work (sometimes) on a Saturday withou any pay.
I was always on the road thus time management was key. working with 15 people with different personality required a lot of patience from me. In a team of 6 consultant team work is essential, we worked hard everyday sharing ideas of what works in the field.
Cons
Independent Broker Sales and Marketing of Assurance, Insurance, Estate Planning, Retirement Planning,Investment Planning, Key- Man Assurance, Buy and sell Agreements. Management of own practice and processing claims.
when people grave in front of mei do things by following proper channelsi am self driven personthey must just deliver what is expected of themhard decision markingwhen job well done
Pros
team build
Cons
take efforts