Old Mutual Life Assurance Company logo
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Client Relations Specialist

3,7
Work-Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 485 reviews

Values

I loved the values that the company goes by, I will take those values wherever I go because of the drive they put in the work place and personally. Pushing beyond boundaries, Ubuntu, accountability, respect and empathy 👏 wow. Thank you Old Mutual

Pros

Training

Cons

Minimum growth

Clients coming in and out of the office, taking minutes and typing. Holding meetings and giving feedback to the consultant. Motivate consultants and welcome clients.

Pros

Full time

Cons

8 hours

stable environment also working as team player

I love working with people and helping customers to meet their needs,I sympathize with those who are I loss but make a solution through financial education and helping them in terms of their needs.

Pros

Cons

normal hours but i don't mind working overtime

Excellent and affordable product, training is always provided and work is fun easy to adapt with friendly people

It's a great company to work for with so many opportunities.They have good structural benefits.They work according to their culture which is very important to the company, the culture promotes Ubuntu. Their customer service level is excellent.

Pros

When performing good the company always rewards with free lunch

Cons

07:45 to 17:00 and 07:45 to 13:00 no overtimes

Cultural

Working for Old Mutual Finance was a good learning experience. Very cultural and tried to live up to their values. Many different monthly targets was set for consultants.. (loan targets, new clients, opening of accounts, referals ect..)

Pros

Food Vouchers/ convience in the building - (clinic, pharmacy, gym ect)

Cons

Long hours, difficult targets

productive fun to work

Its a company that you benefits when you work for it and you get incentive every month if you work hardth benefits are called incentives that yo get from your salary

Pros

lunch on time

Cons

an hour

Fun working place

Started 07:45 in the morning with prayer and meeting. 08:00 opened the doors, except for Wednesdays - then we had an hour meeting, only opened @ 09:00.

productive and enviroment

i love it theres a a lot of growth, im learning something new everyday i love pushing myself i love growing i love helping clients wholeheartedly i love new challenge

Pros

opportunity for growth

Cons

working far from my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0