Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Customer Consultant7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 548 reviews

Growth with in the businesses and opportunities

Old mutual is a great company to work for given an opportunity would love to go back and work for this company they are always willing to help to change people's life for the better old mutual you rock.

Pros

You fly to cape town for every reward obtained

Cons

Long hours to reach ur target

Very challenging

*more benefits for clients *More job opportunities *Friendly environment *Growth in your position *Friendly system to use *Easily system to apply *More trainings

productive

I have learnt alot from the past 2 years i ahve worked for Old Mutual. I love the organisation culture and organisational climate there, it is easy ti adapt.

productive and competitive work place

Target driven and competitive environment. Lots of team building and competitions. You are taught self control and to have patience as well as inter personal skills. You have to problem solve on a daily basis and know how to retain a client. Open communication as well as honesty will take you far, whether that be dealing with a difficult personality or understanding the systems. Every other month you are given tests on legislation and etiquette that helps conduct and regulate the insurance/ financial sector. The best part of the job is the perks and rewards you get for your hard work and meeting targets. The hardest part of the job is understanding how to navigate through all the systems and understanding your products and how they differ. The most challenging is dealing with a client on a bad day and not letting that ruin your day.

Exciting company filled with amazing people

Working at old mutual finance head office was a wonderful experience. I had great experiences in the short while I was with the company I gained a lot of product knowledge and I have become more financially aware.

Pros

Financial growth

Cons

Product

Was always a happy employer working at old mutual

I worked for old mutual for 11 years and was totally happy with the culture the only issue I had was salary.and due to a personnel situation i resigne

Cons

why i like working @old mutual

very challenging, i learnt patient and perseverance management is always available to help free lunch, business functions

Pros

competitions

Cons

no growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 548 reviews