Old Mutual Life Assurance Company logo

3,7
Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 484 reviews

Best insurance company

I have nothing to say, other than that this company needs​ to change some working ethics and make more possibilities for advisors to find clients, but this is the best insurance company

Working

I liked working at oldmutual, and have learned a lot about customer service Management work together with staff. Oldmutual they have an open policy. I value their.

Accountability

Awesome company to work for. Good employee wellness benefits. Great employee development structure. They encourage the culture of learning and continuous improvements.

nice to work place

Nice environment and nice people to work with, I have been with the company for 9 years now but never have problems or dismissed. I love working with customers face to face.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

flexible hours

Very Challenging.

Its all about advising clients about the importance of saving for their loved ones. You need to be very patient and yiu also learn about managing your self seeing that i am a field worker,there is also a lot of team work needd.The hardest part of the job is not getting clients to take policies, the most enjoyable part is when the client takes your advice and takes a policy to secure their future.

Pros

Selling the most policy that clients need.

Cons

Not being able to sell anything to clients.

fun enviroment to be working at

In the morning i report to the office and make appointments with clients and go see them based on their profile when i get there i advise the client on his/her finances. The hardest part of the job was only that appointments will be far apart getting to client in time. The fun part of the job is that you can work more hours and make more money

Pros

bonus

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0