Old Mutual Life Assurance Company logo

Work-Life Balance
3,4
Job Security & Advancement

Found 316 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 485 reviews

It’s a fantastic place to work with a lot of learning being offered. If you are in the field of finance the company does go out of its way to help you hrow.

Growth and responsibility

Working for old mutual was good career move. It was just like running my own business, signed ny own cheque. Must b willing to work hard, have discipline and be able to manage time.

Very challenging

*more benefits for clients *More job opportunities *Friendly environment *Growth in your position *Friendly system to use *Easily system to apply *More trainings

Its a create company to work for overall

Its a create company to work for overall, the work culture is very good, people don't just work but build networks which makes it a create environment

The quality of the company is not in force to the management

Old mutual must make sure that they in force their culture to the Management . I work as the financial advisor on thw field at Old mutual. I'm very hard worker, quickly to learn and develop

Experimental,productive and fruitful

Working at Old Mutual was a great opportunity to me I was fortunately have to work with a very successful Financial adviser here at Mtata Mr Matyala.

awesome place to grow

great place to work with people and many more.. Management though, no job security and lack of respect for employees, and what the employees put in for them.

Big company with a strong corporate culture

Old Mutual is a good company to work for but it is also a very big corporate that has lots of red tape. The business model is very different as they hire a lot of contract workers.

productive

I have learnt alot from the past 2 years i ahve worked for Old Mutual. I love the organisation culture and organisational climate there, it is easy ti adapt.

Good company to work for

Good company with very good benefits. Great leadership. Has a work life balance for most departments depending on what kind of work you do. Some could departments like call centers and back office could become challenging based on workload.

I am working here with peace because i like to assist customers

I am happy here to work as customers service. To talk and help its in my veins. And i also looking forward with my career of helping the peoples abs and also looking to get more money due to my responsibilities

Horrible experience

Treated unfairly, they managers don't have management skills. I will never ever think of working for this company in my entire life. There is no growth also

productive, managable working hours

friendly colleagues/enviroment, good management. place to grow and has its challenges as any company. as private persoanl assistant management could be more considerate when it comes to payment to their assistants.

Fast-pased, fun environment

Challenging but secure environment. There is room for growth both personal and as an employee. Hard work- long hours and extra efforts put but with great rewards.

Pros

Career development programs

Cons

I love my job

Best job ever and yes it is a job with you like to recommend to the youth as it needs young and vibrant characters, my jobs needs one to push beyond boundaries.

Fun work place

It is a great company to work and grow for. A great space to grow your career. It is well managed by the management style. Its a fun work place with great colleagues

Wonderful company to work for

Would recommend old mutual to friends and family. From a personal perspective I want to grow in my career and go beyond my goals. Working hard to create my own opportunity.

Room for growth. Supportive management and good values .

Room for growth. Supportive management and good values in place. The people that are recruited are of a high callibre and professional and ethical. Standards are very high, so you are assured of working with the best in terms of personalities and educational background.

I would not recomemend to any one to work under a broker

I would not recommend to any one to work for old mutual broker, you subimit lot of work only to get a change, no opportunity to grow no traveling allowance no benefits it a waste of time

Great actuarial job culture

I have had a great experience at Old Mutual and I've had many opportunities to learn and advance my career. I think it especially a great place to start working if it is your first actuarial job.

Productive and fun

Working at old Mutual for me was a life changing experience. It was my first time working in the sales industry and you can only imagine how intense it was for me to try to reach targets and all. The great thing is that all resources were given to me so i had the opportunity to excel without any hiccups from their end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0