Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Work-Life Balance reviews

it impower positive product and satisfy everyone. it change and open people's minds and put better mindset and better outlook for positive success.
Pros
free transport
Cons
short hour
A good balance between people and tasks great management team that gave support1, open door policy, was part of decision making team for a region, growth opportunities
It's a good company to work for, you are your own boss u decide how much u want to earn, you have to build your own client base though, it will require you to get out of your comfort zone.
Good company with very good benefits. Great leadership. Has a work life balance for most departments depending on what kind of work you do. Some could departments like call centers and back office could become challenging based on workload.
I am happy here to work as customers service. To talk and help its in my veins. And i also looking forward with my career of helping the peoples abs and also looking to get more money due to my responsibilities
Challenging but secure environment. There is room for growth both personal and as an employee. Hard work- long hours and extra efforts put but with great rewards.
Pros
Career development programs
Cons
Best job ever and yes it is a job with you like to recommend to the youth as it needs young and vibrant characters, my jobs needs one to push beyond boundaries.
It is a great company to work and grow for. A great space to grow your career. It is well managed by the management style. Its a fun work place with great colleagues
Would recommend old mutual to friends and family. From a personal perspective I want to grow in my career and go beyond my goals. Working hard to create my own opportunity.
To me old mutual is the best company I've ever worked for, but you need to cope with pressure because it's sales, and I've learned to deal with different type of people from different background
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?
Start off the week with a twirl in a printed skirt, the perfect pair of skinny jeans, woven shorts, classic sandals + more. i just yo gkaljvahggkjr jahghtipoio
Old mutual is a Good company. They offer the following ,Alot of knowledge ,Friendly and helpful staff ,Good courses ,Training provided ,helpful people
Pros
gift cards, competitions
Cons
Convincing customers to buy policies was not easy and you have to work hard for them to buy and traveling distance to find customers,working long hours and coming home late to meet deadlines.
The company is trying to be the best and gives employees chance to grow.the problem is the premiums that are high.that makes selling products difficult
Its up to you to create your own sales so that you can get the salary that meet your needs and you have to be prepared to working overtime and long hours.
Pros
You have pension funds
Cons
You have to work 24/7 to boost your sales.
Room for growth. Supportive management and good values in place. The people that are recruited are of a high callibre and professional and ethical. Standards are very high, so you are assured of working with the best in terms of personalities and educational background.
I would not recommend to any one to work for old mutual broker, you subimit lot of work only to get a change, no opportunity to grow no traveling allowance no benefits it a waste of time
I have had a great experience at Old Mutual and I've had many opportunities to learn and advance my career. I think it especially a great place to start working if it is your first actuarial job.
Working at old Mutual for me was a life changing experience. It was my first time working in the sales industry and you can only imagine how intense it was for me to try to reach targets and all. The great thing is that all resources were given to me so i had the opportunity to excel without any hiccups from their end.
People who work hard and give their all must be well compensated and performance award must be given to them and alternate as they were given to people who didnt deserve to get.
The company is a good company to work for however the salary is poor. The atmosphere is good. It's diverse. If they work on the academy and ways to keep them it will be better.