Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

Found 1 285 reviews matching the search
it impower positive product and satisfy everyone. it change and open people's minds and put better mindset and better outlook for positive success.
Pros
free transport
Cons
short hour
you need to work your way up in order to actually really benefit. sometimes its about who you know that can get you that position you craving so badly.
Pros
bonus
Cons
not flexible with hours
Old Mutual is a good company to work for but it is also a very big corporate that has lots of red tape. The business model is very different as they hire a lot of contract workers.
Great company to work for. I have learnt a lot. How to treat clients with respect and dignity. How to drive sales. Put more in your pipeline and pushing beyond boundaries.
Need to be self-driven individual Can be stressful Enjoyed interacting with clients (intermediaries, service consultants etc) Great relation with Mgt
Pros
Flextime
Cons
Salary not match the skill
Old Mutual Managers are the most important people in the company. If you a Financial Advisor you in for the ride you will work day and night for your manager then you get nothing in return. Sometimes you don't even get your commission. Then decide to resign you will be debarred Representatives.
Working with a team makes the Job easy, Management they are very understanding when it comes to the employees, they listen to employees opinion about business plans, they motivate the employees all the time. Provide us with trainings to have more understanding of what we offering clients, and give some incentives like Sparkfolio to motivate us reach our business targets
Pros
Sparkfolios
Cons
Targrts
Old mutual need to stick on using advisors to sell products and do claims, not OMF people to do advisors job as they are not trained to do so because that causes problems like clients not getting paid on time, or not paid at all.
Don't do it, not a necessary place to work for, management us bad and you can go for months with no pay. The support system is not good and everyone resigns.
Major Corporate IT Organisation busy with a rebuild and refactoring. Causing some discomfort in the staff ranks. The transition will take several years but seems correctly directed. Many projects that sometimes overlap. Business-As-Usual resources are already stretched and struggle to give time to project work causing delay and further frustration
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?
I liked working at oldmutual, and have learned a lot about customer service Management work together with staff. Oldmutual they have an open policy. I value their.
I have learnt alot from the past 2 years i ahve worked for Old Mutual. I love the organisation culture and organisational climate there, it is easy ti adapt.
Bad pay and poor commision structure, you get overworked in branches and all management care about is their own pocket so they drive you to hit your targets but they get more commision than you....but the main problem is the salary... its horrible
The workplace is extremely busy and formal. The management has key work deliverable's which needs to be completed and make sure the staff adheres to those deliverable's.
Working at old mutual was great ,but challenging because you need to have your own vehicle in order to travel to various work places . Targets are set.
Looking for a sales management position around Eastern Cape. I have 12 year experience in sales at Old Mutual and seven years as sales manager. I am willing to relocate.
A good balance between people and tasks great management team that gave support1, open door policy, was part of decision making team for a region, growth opportunities
My normal day at work, would be to check clients who haven't reviewed their insurance, make calls to clients. I would do field and make presentations.
Honesty, Respect and to protect myself working at Old mutual i have learnt to be to be honest not only with the kind of work i did but with myself as well. I have learnt that I take accountability and advanced my responsibility character. I am a cultured person guided by my own as well as organisational rules. I have confident in Old Mutual Insure.
working there was nice, you are an actual employee and not just a number. You get recognition for doing well which is what most companies fail to do.
We can support our family and be able to lwork individuals and be able to perform well. Working there as a financial advisor was the best job I ever had. I meet my target every week and every month. I get my bonuses every 3rd month. My job was challenging but I joy doing what I was doing without any push
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
Good benefits