Omega

Omega Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

One of the top insurance companies in the world and it is very productive and fun to work for. We pay claims within 4 hours if all required documents are submitted on time. Clients always come first

Best Company...

It's a small office, with a very busy atmosphere. I have great people working in the branch with me and have built up a fabulous team. The hardest part of my job, I guess would be everyone comes to me with the issues from site - I am a boss, a mother, a sister, a friend. Most enjoyable, will also be the same as above if that makes sense. I enjoy having a few drinks with my team, after a hard week.

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

N/a

Friendly and Hard working workplace

I work as the regional manager and have many tasks and coordination to do daily in order to keep our clients secure and happy with our service.I have worked with many workers internationally and get along with any nationality. I enjoy working with people.The hardest part of all the jobs I held is to see us losing clients, which fortunately does not occur regularly.The most enjoyable part of all my jobs is simply a job well done.

Pros

initiative and comradeship

Cons

i can not think of cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omega. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Omega Reviews by Location

• Omega
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?