One Nebula (PTY) LTD
3,0 out of 5 stars.

One Nebula (PTY) LTD Employee Reviews

Throughout my time within this space, I was able to use the vast experience I acquired at Telkom to hone my knowledge of Telephony and Technology. I also managed to cultivate an exceptional relationship from within the Voice Technology Department with the Service Providers, Vendors and Contractors
I worked normal working hours and learned how to network between contract workers/teams located at different corporate clients. My main function was to be the channel of communication between the contractors and management. The challenge was to assist the teams to maintain their own identity while they are located at the premises of big corporate companies. The hardest part of the job was to keep the channels of communication open between the different teams working for different corporate companies and to encourage them to share techniques that enables the growth and level of service delivery. The most enjoyable part was to see the teams starting to network and arranging their 10 year anniversary function/event.
Pros
Freedom to visit different teams
Cons
Working in isolation
Day starts at 7h30..non stop as there are continuous projects running, lots of tracking to be done and service delivery to be confirmed and ensured that all stores are up and running prior to trading date. Hardest part is when the developer is behind schedule but most enjoyable part of job is when a mall is up and running prior to hand over date and all stock is received and noted prior to trade date.
Pros
keeps one on ones toes
Cons
availability till late in evening or even over weekends