OneClass
4,0 out of 5 stars.

OneClass Employee Reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance

Interned Here

Was required to do a few things and the rest they just demanded a lot and gave nothing at all in compensation. It was not the best experience or the worst but it could have been better.

Easy way to work from anywhere and help students

This is one of the better opportunities out there for educators who want to be able to work with flexibility. I really like the fact that the platform is so easy to use, and I’m also able to get consistent hours with my students. Would highly recommend to any other full-time tutors out there

Motivating atmosphere with tons of friendly and helpful people

I’m constantly reminded of how passionate this group of people are whenever I’m on the platform and someone is experiencing an issue. They are always on top of things and they make sure that I feel like I’m a part of the team. It’s a really great company to work for. I definitely enjoy the multi-cultural atmosphere and getting to bounce ideas off of such a diverse group of people

Super supportive teammates with a upbeat culture

When I was thinking about applying, I was a bit hesitant as there were quite a few steps. After going through it myself, I realized why this was necessary. The company wants to make sure that they are only hiring the best people to help students. They want to make sure that everyone who joins the team is in one way or another, passionate about helping students, whether that's through mentorship or academic support. My first impression of the company was what really intrigued me to follow through the interview process until the end. Everyone there seemed to be dialed in 100% and the energy in the air was very energizing and refreshing. I really like my hiring manager and she was very transparent with me throughout every step of the process. Fast forward to today, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made to apply to OneClass and I'm proud to call myself a part of the team.

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one that was the most important for me was the team environment. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. It’s a pleasure to come into work and I really enjoy it.

Quick onboarding process

I’ve worked for a variety of education companies. I’ve found OneClass to be my favourite because they were very responsive to all of my concerns and questions. They also are extremely on-time with bonuses and pay.

Provides extensive training

The company’s training process is very extensive. From the moment that I was onboarded, I watched a few videos to learn more about the platform. The team also provides on-going training and has weekly virtual townhalls so everyone is able to ask questions.

Transparent communication with all employees

I really like the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions (I’m a curious person, so naturally I had a ton of questions!). They were extremely patient and made sure that I understood any ambiguous processes. Really like the company and would recommend any of my friends to work here.

Best support experience for a remote opportunity

OneClass is a really great organization that has your interests in mind. Being an online tutor, there are many other alternatives out there, but I found OneClass to be one of the companies that has a clear communication channel with all tutors so you are never in the dark about anything.

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one that was the most important for me was the team environment. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. The work was also super engaging and it's very rewarding to know that we're helping thousands of students excel in their studies. It’s a pleasure to come into work and I really enjoy it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OneClass?

Great pay with lots of advancement opportunities

I joined OneClass after hearing about it from a friend of mine who worked there. I applied and got an interview. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone who interviewed me.

Amazing company that has brought it full circle for me

I was looking for a long time after graduating from university for a permanent role. I didn't really know what I wanted to do after school, but I had a feeling that I would be going into the education and learning field. I actually came across OneClass in my undergraduate days and it really helped me out with one of my psychology courses. After coming across the job posting, I knew I had to apply. Somehow they seemed to like me during the interview process, and I was eventually accepted after 2 weeks. I really liked the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions (I’m a curious person, so naturally I had a ton of questions!). They were extremely patient and made sure that I understood any ambiguous processes. Overall I really like the company and would recommend any of my friends to work here.

Amazing company to work for

OneClass is one of the most amazing companies to work for, and the people are great! You meet a ton of great people and they fully support you in getting you up to speed and are helpful in every way.

Rapid-growing platform with lots of work

I joined at a time when the platform was quickly expanding. There were some issues at first, but that is to be expected with any growing company. Any major issues in my experience were always quickly resolved and it’s a pleasure to work with their tutor managers. I enjoy the freedom and flexibility this position affords me, and I really like being able to interact and help a variety of students learn and excel in their studies.

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one aspect that was perhaps the most important for me was the team environment. From the first day I arrived, I was greeted with a personalized card written by our office manager, along with stationary and company swag. As a new person getting into a new work environment, it's always very nerve-wracking meeting new people for the first time, and everyone welcomed me with open arms. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. It’s a pleasure to come into work every day and I really enjoy that feeling.

Engaging workplace with enthusiastic teammates

OneClass is a really great organization that has your interests in mind. Being an online tutor, there are many other alternatives out there, but I found OneClass to be one of the companies that has a clear communication channel with all tutors so you are never left to your own devices. I really enjoy the sense of community and I like the weekly townhalls for all the remote educators. It really makes us feel like we're part of the team and most importantly, the management team is very receptive to our suggestions and feedback.

Great workplace with many advancement opportunities

The most enjoyable part about working at OneClass is the atmosphere. Everyone is extremely dedicated to helping students succeed and their work ethics really reflect this. From day one, I was greeted by many friendly co-workers and many of them go out of their way to help you as much as they can. The management team is also very approachable and their doors were always open to me to ask questions about literally anything. It's a really cohesive environment and it's great to see many people from different backgrounds and cultures work together with such efficiency.

An Growing Company

The management team is friendly, and always there to help you when you encounter any difficulties. The pay rate is good, and time is flexible. Good place to start.

Good Starting position

Good starting position for newer employees. Company culture is pretty good and employees are definitely fun. However, busy times can get really busy, and the bonuses may not reflect the work done.

Great freelance work

OneClass has a friendly culture and a solid management team. I work as a freelance online educator, providing tutorials for students over the internet. I am allowed to choose my classes, and have great flexibility in my schedule.

Enjoyed working with this company

I noticed an increase of motivation, as I always had people to report to on a regular basis. Further, I really enjoyed being a part of the note-taking community.

Pros

Regular work schedule

Cons

Not many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance