OneClass
4,0 out of 5 stars.

OneClass Employee Reviews for Business Development Intern

Business Development Intern4 reviews

3,5Pay & Benefits

Make your Own hours and share notes you're already taking

OneClass is an excellent way to earn rewards for notes that you are already taking. A recent transition in the payment scheme makes it less lucrative than in the past. However, as a dedicated student in university, it serves as an ideal opportunity to earn additional rewards for notes you are already taking. It also enables you to assist other students which is rewarding in its own right.

Good for students

Good part time for students, doesn't pay much but you have a very free schedule and a relaxed management style to do your work yourself. Best for a student with another job on the side.

Fun place to work but very low salary

It was a fun place to work! Management is very nice and trains you well on various marketing techniques. However the salary is very low and only commission based.

Pros

fun side job

Cons

low salary

Creative and relaxing team atmosphere

I was in a group of 4 that was in charge of the Business Development division at Boston University's campus. We were spreading information about OneClass and worked to get as many individual referrals and uploads as possible onto the website. I successfully referred and uploaded a total of 50 sign-ups and notes onto the website during the summer sessions. I learned how to advertise and market the business as well as have friendly conversations with potential users. I also learned how to work in a team of 4 to efficiently develop the business.

Pros

Flexible work schedule, paid internship, worked with a group of people

Cons

No supervisors, group effort

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OneClass?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • OneClass
  • Business Development Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?