OneClass
4,0 out of 5 stars.

OneClass Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Subject Matter Expert17 reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance

Smooth transition from learning to earning

The company provides opportunity to earn while learning and provides ample support in terms of training and transition. The team members are professional and helpful.

Exemplary management with focus on excellence

The organization provides a positive workplace environment while maintaining focus on deliverance. I have met some of the most driven people, who were always there to assist and guide.

Motivating place with lots of friendly people

I’m constantly reminded of how passionate this group of people are whenever I’m on the platform and someone is experiencing an issue. They are always on top of things and they make sure that I feel like I’m a part of the team. It’s a really great company to work for.

Comfortable environment with lots of encouraging teammates

I can’t say enough about how helpful all of the tutor managers and moderators have been since day 1. I really like working with such a positive group of people who are always there to help. Even when there are upset people, they are so patient and always are able to resolve a negative situation.

Simple sign-up process and plenty of teaching opportunities

There were not very many students in my area when I first started, so I decided to try out OneClass. After getting fully trained, the students started to come in. I really enjoy helping them and also being able to do so in the comfort of my home.

Great teaching experience through a easy to use platform

It was a breeze to sign up and I thought that all the requirements were more than reasonable. I received constant support from my manager and I was always able to reach them. There were some hiccups when I was getting set up in the beginning but those issues were quickly resolved.

Thorough training and onboarding provided by friendly managers

I really liked the fact that training was done in a very efficient way where we had to watch videos on our own time and complete the skill-testing questions. I thought that perhaps it was a bit long, but that’s to be expected if you don’t want just any random tutor to teach on their platform.

Quick support for all team members

After having bad experiences with some tutoring platforms out there, I was skeptical at first about what OneClass could offer me. However, my first few interactions with their managers made me a believer and they have always been very responsive to my needs. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for additional work.

Easy way to work from anywhere and help students

This is one of the better opportunities out there for educators who want to be able to work with flexibility. I really like the fact that the platform is so easy to use, and I’m also able to get consistent hours with my students. Would highly recommend to any other full-time tutors out there

Many reasons to work at OneClass

There are many reasons to work for OneClass. But the one that was the most important for me was the team environment. Everyone here is extremely supportive and they are some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. It’s a pleasure to come into work and I really enjoy it.

Quick onboarding process

I’ve worked for a variety of education companies. I’ve found OneClass to be my favourite because they were very responsive to all of my concerns and questions. They also are extremely on-time with bonuses and pay.

Provides extensive training

The company’s training process is very extensive. From the moment that I was onboarded, I watched a few videos to learn more about the platform. The team also provides on-going training and has weekly virtual townhalls so everyone is able to ask questions.

Transparent communication with all employees

I really like the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions (I’m a curious person, so naturally I had a ton of questions!). They were extremely patient and made sure that I understood any ambiguous processes. Really like the company and would recommend any of my friends to work here.

Best support experience for a remote opportunity

OneClass is a really great organization that has your interests in mind. Being an online tutor, there are many other alternatives out there, but I found OneClass to be one of the companies that has a clear communication channel with all tutors so you are never in the dark about anything.

Great pay with lots of advancement opportunities

I joined OneClass after hearing about it from a friend of mine who worked there. I applied and got an interview. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone who interviewed me.

Amazing company to work for

OneClass is one of the most amazing companies to work for, and the people are great! You meet a ton of great people and they fully support you in getting you up to speed and are helpful in every way.

Rapid-growing platform with lots of work

I joined at a time when the platform was quickly expanding. There were some issues at first, but that is to be expected with any growing company. Any major issues in my experience were always quickly resolved and it’s a pleasure to work with their tutor managers. I enjoy the freedom and flexibility this position affords me, and I really like being able to interact and help a variety of students learn and excel in their studies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance