OneClass

OneClass Employee Reviews for Tutor

Tutor6 reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance

Generally good

Very helpful team and managers. Students are very friendly and most of them are hardworking. Not bad to work there. They can schedule classes based on your time selection and the communication is always very fast and effective.

good one for working from home

This is a good part-time job for me during the outbreak of the coronaviruses. Considering this is an online job, I am satisfied with the collaboration with the colleagues from Beijing.

Easy way to work from anywhere and help students

This is one of the better opportunities out there for educators who want to be able to work with flexibility. I really like the fact that the platform is so easy to use, and I’m also able to get consistent hours with my students. Would highly recommend to any other full-time tutors out there

Great company with even better team members

I really enjoyed the whole process since applying to the company and being accepted. Through every step of the way, my teammates were all super helpful. The company’s training process is very extensive. From the moment that I was onboarded, I watched a few videos to learn more about the platform. The team also provides on-going training and has weekly virtual town halls so everyone is able to ask questions. I really like the company and I know that they have a bright future ahead.

Open culture and transparent communication with all team members

I've worked at companies in the past that were highly political and you had to engage in a lot of inter-office politics in order to get by and be offered advancement opportunities. Since day 1, OneClass has been the opposite of that. Everything is laid out in the open and all of my co-workers are extremely friendly and collaborative. Since our goals are aligned and we can only do well as a team if every individual is able to succeed. I really like the fact that during my training process, my manager was always available to answer any of my questions.They were very patient with me and made sure that I understood any coplicated processes. Really like the company and would recommend anyone who is interested to apply for a role.

Good Starting position

Good starting position for newer employees. Company culture is pretty good and employees are definitely fun. However, busy times can get really busy, and the bonuses may not reflect the work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneClass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance