ooba

ooba Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
4,0
Come in the morning and check emails then attend morning stand up meetings then do specifications. Attend weekly planning meeting discussing future enhancements and bugs.
4,0
Great Company and team members. Well known Bond Origination company in South Africa for 15 years or so. Worked as a commissioned only consultant during this time
3,0
It’s a very quiet working environment but never a dull moment. Working here I’ve learned so much from bonds processing to attorneys. Management is great always have an open door if one needs assistance whether its work related or personal always there to help. The culture is different as everybody is on their own. The hardest part of the job is keeping the inboxes clear on a daily bases and to resolve all queries per day.
4,0
Enjoyed the filing and working with people. Learned new things from management.

The job was only during the holiday but I learned people skills and how to handle difficult situations.
4,0
It is fun working for Ooba. The environment there is really nice and they really care about you there and most people that work there is friendly and genuine people.
Pros
Monday Morning Prayer Group
5,0
When I get at the office I will switch on my computer, check for emails, arrange emails from important to less important emails.

First I will phone all the clients for outstanding documentation, then I will do the follow ups at the bank, and give feedback to the agents, clients and my consultant. I will forward the documentation that I received to the places that needs them. I will capture the new bond applications as soon as I received all the documents that I needed. I will try to push for final grants and approvals from the bank. I learned how to comunicate with clients, I learned all four the main banks processes. I love to work with my co-workers. We were very supportive of one another. The hardest part of the job was to tell a client that he could not get a home loan and to get the needed documents from the clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a bond was granted, when you reached your figure for the month, to see happy clients, agents and a happy consultant.
Pros
interaction with agents and clients.