Optex Group

Optex Group Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews
3,0
You arrive at work just before 8am to practice your pitching with fellow co-workers. from 8am onwards there's a team meeting where achievements of other coworkers and goals reached are acknowledged. you then continue your day dialing out. I can definitely saw i learned about goal setting and reaching and time management during my time at Optex Group. The management was smoothly run amongst many different levels of management. The hardest part of the job was the cold calling and target reaching.
5,0
The best company to work for you can write you own paycheck and if you put in the work you will reap the rewards love the atmosphere and the people its like family away from family...The growth is amazing and I say its the best company to work for
1,0
It was horrible. The only time they got excited for us is when one got referrals or sold a piece. The pressure was too much and it was depressing to work there. Oh and unreasonable working hours...!!!!!!!!!!!
5,0
A typical day would be just to be yourself and not to hide behind the thoughts of people judging you. You help other people to grow in themselfs by helping them get through their struggles. The invironment is very energetic. Hardest part of the jobs is not to let negative people ruin your confidence. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people become your family.
Pros
It's a life shifting business, where you grow in who you want to be
Cons
You have to be tough to make it through every day with negative people
5,0
The hardest part of the job would be the different shifts, but that's manageable and soon will get used of it.
The working environment seems safe and secure if you follow rules and protocol. I learnt that it is us strain but a really good job and opportunity.
Pros
The salary
Cons
The shifts
5,0
I used to work at The Optex Group and had such an amazing experience, the amount of learning I gained from this company was unbelievable, everyone that worked there were always willing to help others and uplift each other, positive vibe with a positive paycheck..!!
Pros
Incentives, Personal Development, Yearly Events
Cons
Can't think of any
1,0
Company that tries to take advantage of people's situation. Lots of lies told. An example of when it's too good to be true, it usually is. Environment can seem rather racist. Avoid if you can.
Pros
Cons
No basic salary, tedious work environment, racism, promotions are fake
5,0
Best company to work for!
Awesome leadership and management style!

The culture of the company is what most people are looking for!

Excellent place to grow!
3,0
Amazing and vibrant work environment. Positivity is the number one used word. However work revolves around telesales and a lot of negativity comes from such and it can be soul destroying. Not for the feint of heart. Work Saturdays and late nights every Wednesday.
Pros
Company events every year
Cons
Weekend work and late hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Optex Group?