OptiSolutions (Pty) Ltd

OptiSolutions (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
4,0
Gained Knowledge when it comes to working with the system, creatoing tables, adding data to the tables, modifying the data, deleting data on the tables.
Pros
Working with different people
5,0
OptiSolutions is a very fun and productive workplace, staff are always friendly and co operative in many ways.

They are always willing to show you and teach you new things to the best of your knowledge.
Pros
Free Lunches
3,0
Relaxed atmosphere to work. Extremely focus and deadline driven. Always pushing to further education. Trying to create a family culture within the workplace.
4,0
Local IT company creating learnerships for new staff. Culture is unique and variety of staff. Well-trained.

I enjoyed the HR part of what I did at Optisolutions
Pros
Free breakfast and staff functions
Cons
Contract position only
3,0
Its was a productive and fun to work for them but it didn't pay their employees that much .The co-workes were good to work with and very much helpful.
4,0
My typical day at work starts with health check on all Unified Communications Infrastructure,then meetings come in taking a 3rd of working time.I have escalations from senior executives to investigation and resolve within an hour due to SLA.I spend most of the time doing investigations, tracing exchange, Blackberry, and Lync logs to resolve incidents or alerts from various systems. I do reporting at the end of the month

Hardest part but most enjoyable part is achieving the 1 hour turnaround time set for SLA for senior executives. Its hard because in some case you need to investigate and go through many logs. However its the most enjoyable to be achieve the monthly servicel level targets

My co-workers are such fun, experts and bring expert knowledge to the table for the development and success of the team
Pros
Subsidised lunches, Wellness center
Cons
Working under pressure most of the time which positively developed me into a target-driven person
3,0
Well I spent days researching and reviewing the development tools that the company favours and uses on daily bases. I got exposed to the Linux environment and I worked in deploying applications on WebLogic server and also connecting to the oracle database 11 and 12g. Management has an open policy of constantly engaging the employees. The most challenging part is meeting deadlines but I learnt to adapt to the face pace of doing things. The most fascinating part about my job was finding solutions to challenges.
Pros
the rush of solving a challenge at crunch time.
Cons
long hours writing code
Ask a question about working or interviewing at OptiSolutions (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7