Orion Group

Orion Group Employee Reviews

Great company for stability and growth, grounded company. always have new ways towards business, excellent service, I will go and stay at any Orion Hotels.
Pros
Meals and Travelling
Cons
Flexihours
Labouring for over a year with Orion and haven’t had a boring day at work. Fairly regular flow of work and decent pay. Only issue would be no constant work
Enjoy my time working for Orion.and only left due to bereavement. I wanted to return buy the hours I wanted were not available .but would recomed this company
Pros
Fare and helpfull are manager
Cons
Not being able to change hours
Moja opinia wobec firmy jest, bardzo pozytywna, ponieważ zarobki są na poziomie najniższej krajowej, potrzebuję pracy dodatkowej,, najlepiej Umowa Zlecenie pozdrawiam,. Aneta Osyda
Could not keep me working. Apparently there was only one client that needed my particular set of skills. And that client lost their contract. But Orion did nothing to try to find me alternative work.
A great company to publish your novels. Very supportive and professional. Excellent communication and marketing and publicity teams. Have built great relationships with all.
Pros
great staff
Cons
I don't even have words to say about this Orion Group . The experience that I hard with this Group it's so painful and stressful . when I think of this group I just cry because of the past that they did to the staff that was working there .
Entreprise très professionnelle, à l’écoute des salariés
Pros
Bonne accueille
Cons
Temps de pause
Solidaridad y eficiencia en sus profesionales,continuo apoyo y respeto mutuo .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Group?
Not only was the Orion staff member abusive, but she was constantly unprofessional to the point that she would call and threaten us whilst having food in her mouth. She was either i) as close to illiterate as a so-called professional could be, or ii) unimaginably lazy when sending company-approved emails. Key dates would be incorrect, with last minute bookings costing the employer company several hundred pounds extra due to the Orion employees’ apathy. She needed to be prompted at least twice to do even the most minute task. Not only was she a nightmare to deal with, but her manager even sent out contracts with incorrect employee names on them. It has been 24 days since we finished the contracted job with them, and our payment is still pending with our only contact telling us that she is going on holidays before she approves them. In a nutshell, if you want any shred of quality service, do not hire Orion.
Even after leaving Orion Group, I remained in good relations with all of my former bosses / colleagues. They were like a family to me, they were very supportive
This was a really nice atmosphere to work. It was more social then work as you had to be friendly and take care of the people with special needs. The people were all so lovely and nothing negative to say about the place.
the people in the company don't care about the engineers as they have them out going to jobs that can't be completed and you still have to pay for your van and petrol even though the company are aware of this.. only getting 2-3 jobs a day and the office not having g anything g else for you. jobs that are miles away from each other and complain when your unable to get to two locations booked at the same time. they have no regard for how it is to be a engineer on the road and are only concerned with office matters and will leave the engineer not earning any money. over 20 engineers have left this company within a month because of the way they conduct themselves, that speaks volumes!!! Bye Orion thank god
Pros
Cons
promises
Orion group are an great agency when I contact Orion group I explained why I was contacting them and took my details through email later on that day I had a call back saying you got work tommorw provided me detail of were the job was
I just wish they had more contracts with oil service, and overseas companies, over all this is a good place for first time oilfied workers to start. :)
Alguns pontos não são possiveis de avaliar diretamente a empresa pois ela fornece a mão de obra para seus clientes. Portanto, questões como "Equilíbrio entre Trabalho/Vida Pessoal" não se enquadram diretamente a Orion, mas sim do seu cliente.
My expertise in presentation management reporting and corporate financial affairs, consolidation of financial report, budget and budgetary control, costing and cost control, cash flow forecast,
Pros
free Transport & lunch
Cons
corupted
Perfect place to work. Good management perfect rates. Good contact with coordinator and they really look after you. Helpful in any problem you can have including privet live.
Work was constantly changing since you are working for multiple companies supporting their IT needs. Enjoyed working as a team to get projects completed. Really enjoyed working with clients one on one.
Pros
New Office building and equipment.
Cons
Company Sold
The position was a very good position to have. The company was making good money, but this money was going to pay for prior debt of projects that lost money and the efforts of employees were not recognized.
I think Orion Group is a great company to work for as an employee and as a contractor. They are very fair and understanding, give you good hours and will easily let you work round them too (Work Part time, work from home some days). They give you a good salary which they are usually willing to negotiate at the start of your career. The management team are extremely helpful and reliable along with all the other staff and my co workers were lovely and spent some time with me to help with my new role. They did lots of different types of things to get all the staff involved with each other e.g Christmas parties, lunches etc.