Outdoor Warehouse
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Outdoor Warehouse Culture reviews

The work is great, the people are amazing. I would recommend anyone to work here. Management is top class! I enjoy the outdoors, so being able to design for this company feels good, very enjoyable.
Good working environment, opportunities to learn now and then, management is very approachable and the job is very enjoyable since I do different roles now and then.
The work place builds a perfect atmosphere and it is a very comfortable place to work at Doing Sales is the best part The hardest part of the job is working weekends
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Working weekends and public holidays
if you are someone who enjoys being challenged and able to work very well under pressure, then Outdoor Warehouse is a place for you. This is no ordinary retail store, this store is in a very competitive part of retail. They specialise in all sorts of Outdoor equipment which needs one to be very knowledgable about their products. Product Training sessions and tests are conducted almost daily to keep their staff on top of their game and delivering one the best customer service experience you can find in the country...great place growth
Pros
reasonable benefits
Cons
less personal time
I learnt a lot about stockloss and conducting business in focus of making profit. I also learnt to deal with problems on a daily basis and how to overcome them.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
poor salary
working at outdoor has been good. I have had my ups and downs there but it time I grow and expand as a individual. I learned how to manage people as a first time manager, how to delegate to make sure work is done effectively my co-workers bring out the worst and good in me.
Pros
free training courses
Cons
too much work little pay