Pam Golding Properties logo
View all Pam Golding Properties reviews

Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Employee Review

Fast paced Industry constantly changing

The industry is fast paced and always changing. The company I work with is great as it provides training to assist agents to excel at their job and to keep up to date with market trends The hardest part of the job is the lack of financial security as you are never guaranteed a monthly salary and some months you go without any income The job has taught me how to deal with different types of clients as well as how to use my selling skills to obtain mandates or close deals The best part of the job is when you sign a mandate or hand over the keys to your client who purchased a property

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

No financial security

3,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Leaders in their category

Great company to work for as the brand is well know which made it easy to market n sell it's products. Great team n good support structure from management.
Same role

Tough working industry

A typical day at work was long but enjoyable, i Learned many new traits as well as I grew in confidence and maturity. I learnt how to deal with people daily as i had to telecanvas. Pam Golding Properties is a family anyone would be proud to belong to and that was the best part about the job for me.
Same location

Great Company

I worked for Pam Golding Property in South Africa. The best property company in Africa by far. They have a very high standard of design in the services that they offer.
  • Pam Golding Properties