Pam Golding Properties logo
View all Pam Golding Properties reviews

Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Employee Review

Great Company

I worked for Pam Golding Property in South Africa. The best property company in Africa by far. They have a very high standard of design in the services that they offer.

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same location

This is a stable company to work for

The work week is standard Monday to Friday at my current location. The people and culture are lovely. It's time to move on to something new and more challenging.
Same location

Not progressive, its all about certain camps and conforming to be liked

I learned about real Estate and some tricks of trade. Culture is non transformational, Cannot challenge status quo. must please the GM to be likable.

Pros

Lovely Brand

Cons

Lots of gossip and back stabbing

Property Sales and Rental Company in South Africa

One of the top Property Companies in South Africa, very competitive, high standards and strict business work ethic. Very stressful, high maintenance position. Long hours and constant deadlines to be met. Time management is crucial in order to accomplish what needs to be done each day. You need to be able to multi task and work independently. No room for error and you need to be able to work with a range of different people and be able to deal with different personalities (some not so nice.) Loved working with my fellow employees and we had the most amazing work bond. Means a lot when you get on so well with you fellow employees and everything runs smoothly within the office.

Pros

You get to meet people from all walks of life.

Cons

You are literally on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It's not a job but a life style.