Pam Golding Properties logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Pam Golding Properties reviews

Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Employee Review

Typical work day started at 8:30 until 13:00 - listing previous day buyers and sellers, listing new properties on website, preparing advertising for magazines/internet/website, canvassing new sellers and booking appointments for sole mandate presentations. I have learned to read people through communication and to prepare the best advertising ad. Hardest part of the job is canvassing for new sellers and the most enjoyable is listing new properties onto the website.

Same location

Excellent place to work

A positive and productive as well as supportive environment where one is encouraged to be the best at what they do and excel at their specific task. A genuinely brilliant group of individuals.
Same location

Professional company

Wonderful company to work for. Unfortunately I developed an allergy and had to resign because of ill health at the time and my work was of such a nature that I could not go away because payments had to be done.The better option for the company was to resign.

Rental agent

There’s a slow start to one’s commission as you have to start on a zero salary and work your way up. You should atleast have 3 months money to keep you afloat when starting
  • Pam Golding Properties