Pam Golding Properties
Pam Golding Properties Employee Review

Rental agent

3,0
6 April 2020
There’s a slow start to one’s commission as you have to start on a zero salary and work your way up. You should atleast have 3 months money to keep you afloat when starting
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
28 February 2018
Same role
Rental Agent (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Rentals usually forgotten about, no proper support structure. Any new marketing and/or campaigns to be approved on multiple levels, slowing down output. Good brand awareness and marketing and footprint.
Pros
Excellent commission structure.
Cons
Poor new management.
5,0
19 August 2014
Same role
Sales & Rental Agent (Former Employee) - Krugersdorp, GP
My Boss and my co-workers were very nice people to work with, everyday was a happy day. We all worked well together, we had lots of fun aswell as workerd very hard to achieve our goals and was motivated by each employee. We had meetings every Monday morning where we discussed our work done for the week with Management. I had a wonderful time working with new people everyday. The Boss was a very understanding person but also very strict in what he expected from me. The hardest part of the day was going home. I really enjoyed my job. I was sent on multiple courses to help me with all my sales skills, which I enjoyed very much.
Pros
Free Lunches and braais sometimes.
Cons
Long hours, and Sundays
4,0
27 March 2020
Commercial Consultant (Current Employee) - Johannesburg
Exciting, fun and challenging. Team driven with solid work ethics. Started a business unit from scratch and out an excellent team in place. Very successful in a short space of time.