Pam Golding Properties logo

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

3,9
Work-Life Balance

Great Company

I worked for Pam Golding Property in South Africa. The best property company in Africa by far. They have a very high standard of design in the services that they offer.

This is a stable company to work for

The work week is standard Monday to Friday at my current location. The people and culture are lovely. It's time to move on to something new and more challenging.

Not progressive, its all about certain camps and conforming to be liked

I learned about real Estate and some tricks of trade. Culture is non transformational, Cannot challenge status quo. must please the GM to be likable.

Pros

Lovely Brand

Cons

Lots of gossip and back stabbing

Property Sales and Rental Company in South Africa

One of the top Property Companies in South Africa, very competitive, high standards and strict business work ethic. Very stressful, high maintenance position. Long hours and constant deadlines to be met. Time management is crucial in order to accomplish what needs to be done each day. You need to be able to multi task and work independently. No room for error and you need to be able to work with a range of different people and be able to deal with different personalities (some not so nice.) Loved working with my fellow employees and we had the most amazing work bond. Means a lot when you get on so well with you fellow employees and everything runs smoothly within the office.

Pros

You get to meet people from all walks of life.

Cons

You are literally on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It's not a job but a life style.

Good learning platform

As a candidate Real Estate Agent I learned a great deal and was able to establish a sound and solid foundation for starting my own company. Well established Brand

Pros

Wide network

Cons

No growth potential within

Productive and professional

A beautiful team of people to work with. A culture that believes in people and the ability to allow people to grow within themselves and within the Company. Management and staff were very approachable and enjoyable to work with and for.

Medium

Only a dedicated,hard working and patient person will survive in this industry. You must also be a peoples person,willingness to adapt. My personal best is meeting different people and knowing how to deal with them.

Productive and great place to work at

Great staff and approachable managers. Reasonable expectations and adherence to deadlines

Fast paced Industry constantly changing

The industry is fast paced and always changing. The company I work with is great as it provides training to assist agents to excel at their job and to keep up to date with market trends The hardest part of the job is the lack of financial security as you are never guaranteed a monthly salary and some months you go without any income The job has taught me how to deal with different types of clients as well as how to use my selling skills to obtain mandates or close deals The best part of the job is when you sign a mandate or hand over the keys to your client who purchased a property

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

No financial security

Jobs at Pam Golding Properties