Pam Golding Properties
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Exciting, fun and challenging. Team driven with solid work ethics. Started a business unit from scratch and out an excellent team in place. Very successful in a short space of time.
A typical day at work involved me going into the office at 8am, working through all administrative assignments and leaving at 2pm. I learned a lot about Real Estate in this job. This job helped me to greatly develop my administrative skills as well as become savvy within the sales market. I learned professional people skills, how to collaborate and healthily compete with other colleagues and how to make a successful sale. The management of Pam Golding always showed 100% dedication to the company. They were always ahead and on top of making sure that everyone did their jobs and that the customers were always happy. The culture within the workplace was a friendly one. Everyone minded their own business and supported one another in whatever they needed to do. The hardest part of the job would be when sales were low and targets were not met. This sometimes affected the employees, but everyone worked hard to do better. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that the interaction with new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
This was my first "real" job when I finished school. working for a top 500 company was good and a lot of fun at the same time. It was my initial introduction into the corporate world. I learn a lot about publishing and being able to sell houses. I eventually did a course to sell houses as well. The culture is good. It is serious, but can also be fun.
I work at Pam Golding as a house sitter during show-days. My responsibilities are greeting the clients at the door, showing them around and collecting information on what they are looking for Th most enjoyable part is meeting and connecting with the clients and hopefully being apart of the process to help them find their dream homes
Everyday duty of switchboard operating, answering calls and emails of client queries. Learnt a lot about people management and interacting with walk in clients to make them feel welcome. Worked with wonderful, genuine and hardworking people. Toughest part of the job is having to deal with frustrated clients and trying to convince them that they need not worry as they are in the good hands of an established company. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting a great group of people and working for a very established company with good workplace morals and values
My day normally begins with me briefing jobs into the studio. I then start planning upcoming events. We have events on a regular basis. Majority of the day is spent dealing with agents and helping them put together marketing strategy's for their respective areas. I have weekly meetings with my team. Alos I spend time after hours putting in system and process to streamline work flow.The hardest part of my job is managing work follow. As there is always lots on the go. But the best part of my job is my job. The people are so dynamic and passionate.
Pros
learning everyday
Cons
no growth