Pam Golding Properties
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews for Office Manager

As I worked for an Estate Agent as the Office Manager, Property Consultant, Rental Agent and Landlord for the Companies centre, it was never a dull or typical day. It entailed working with different people every day for various reasons, be they Sellers, Purchasers, Lawyers, Municipalities, Lessors/Lessees and cleaners. I had an amazing group of 3 agents that I worked with and assisted before reporting to our Principal agent at our weekly meetings. I learned how to be organised, prepared and flexible to ensure that the office and everything it involved (sales, sales folders, communication, rentals, staff) ran smoothly within a fun warm environment.
Pros
People I worked with, monthly lunches, meeting and working with differrent people
Cons
Weekend work, late nights
A beautiful team of people to work with. A culture that believes in people and the ability to allow people to grow within themselves and within the Company. Management and staff were very approachable and enjoyable to work with and for.
Working in my current position is fast paced with every day being different. The team that I work with is more like a family than colleagues as we all know each other very well and it is a small office. The work that I do is very rewarding as I support all of the agents and enjoy seeing them succeed with their sales as agents need to succeed for the company to continue. The shareholders of this small branch are wonderful people to work for as we all work together as equals and all share in the rewards.
Pros
Good working envirnoment, sharing in company benefits.
Cons
Small business and thus am responsible for may functions, and thus very hard to have time off due to responsibilites.
Jobs at Pam Golding Properties