Pam Golding Properties
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews for Real Estate Assistant

Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work involved me going into the office at 8am, working through all administrative assignments and leaving at 2pm. I learned a lot about Real Estate in this job. This job helped me to greatly develop my administrative skills as well as become savvy within the sales market. I learned professional people skills, how to collaborate and healthily compete with other colleagues and how to make a successful sale. The management of Pam Golding always showed 100% dedication to the company. They were always ahead and on top of making sure that everyone did their jobs and that the customers were always happy. The culture within the workplace was a friendly one. Everyone minded their own business and supported one another in whatever they needed to do. The hardest part of the job would be when sales were low and targets were not met. This sometimes affected the employees, but everyone worked hard to do better. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that the interaction with new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.