Pam Golding Properties
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews for Rental Agent

My Boss and my co-workers were very nice people to work with, everyday was a happy day. We all worked well together, we had lots of fun aswell as workerd very hard to achieve our goals and was motivated by each employee. We had meetings every Monday morning where we discussed our work done for the week with Management. I had a wonderful time working with new people everyday. The Boss was a very understanding person but also very strict in what he expected from me. The hardest part of the day was going home. I really enjoyed my job. I was sent on multiple courses to help me with all my sales skills, which I enjoyed very much.
Pros
Free Lunches and braais sometimes.
Cons
Long hours, and Sundays
There’s a slow start to one’s commission as you have to start on a zero salary and work your way up. You should atleast have 3 months money to keep you afloat when starting
Rentals usually forgotten about, no proper support structure. Any new marketing and/or campaigns to be approved on multiple levels, slowing down output. Good brand awareness and marketing and footprint.
Pros
Excellent commission structure.
Cons
Poor new management.