Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews for Sales ConsultantReview this company
Sales Consultant1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 43 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work starts with canvasing for new stock (Properties to list) followed by client relations, its a self management job that requires lots of self discipline as well as loads of patience. the hardest part of the Job is doing all the work and not being paid at the end of the month. most enjoyable is the big paydays you get when a property is sold, however it is also a very demotivated job and extremely hard to do.
Potential for big money
no guarantee for salary
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Pam Golding Properties reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pam Golding Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 43 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Pam Golding Properties
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pam Golding Properties?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Pam Golding Properties?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pam Golding Properties?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Pam Golding Properties management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Pam Golding Properties?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Pam Golding Properties?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Pam Golding Properties?One person answered