Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Culture reviews

Clear

Enjoyed the challenge.

Exciting, fun and challenging. Team driven with solid work ethics. Started a business unit from scratch and out an excellent team in place. Very successful in a short space of time.

Pam Golding is a great place to work in

A typical day at work involved me going into the office at 8am, working through all administrative assignments and leaving at 2pm. I learned a lot about Real Estate in this job. This job helped me to greatly develop my administrative skills as well as become savvy within the sales market. I learned professional people skills, how to collaborate and healthily compete with other colleagues and how to make a successful sale. The management of Pam Golding always showed 100% dedication to the company. They were always ahead and on top of making sure that everyone did their jobs and that the customers were always happy. The culture within the workplace was a friendly one. Everyone minded their own business and supported one another in whatever they needed to do. The hardest part of the job would be when sales were low and targets were not met. This sometimes affected the employees, but everyone worked hard to do better. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that the interaction with new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.

Great Job Culture

Lovely people to work with. Challenges with new processes always being implemented and poor communication. Agents are also tough to please, however - very family orientated, and more of a relaxed corporate environment.

Established Brand

very reputable and established brand. ability to learn a lot and write your own cheque whilst being guided through their process. lots of support and loyal clients.

Creative enviroment

Good day I loved working at Pam Golding Properties. I was well liked by my peers. Pam Golding Properties has a wonderful workplace culture. I was Personal Assistant to the Group Marketing Director for 5 years.

Pros

Increased my knowledge

Cons

I gained knowlege in the Marketing Departemt

Marketing

This was my first "real" job when I finished school. working for a top 500 company was good and a lot of fun at the same time. It was my initial introduction into the corporate world. I learn a lot about publishing and being able to sell houses. I eventually did a course to sell houses as well. The culture is good. It is serious, but can also be fun.

This is a stable company to work for

The work week is standard Monday to Friday at my current location. The people and culture are lovely. It's time to move on to something new and more challenging.

Tough working industry

A typical day at work was long but enjoyable, i Learned many new traits as well as I grew in confidence and maturity. I learnt how to deal with people daily as i had to telecanvas. Pam Golding Properties is a family anyone would be proud to belong to and that was the best part about the job for me.

Not progressive, its all about certain camps and conforming to be liked

I learned about real Estate and some tricks of trade. Culture is non transformational, Cannot challenge status quo. must please the GM to be likable.

Pros

Lovely Brand

Cons

Lots of gossip and back stabbing

Excellent place to work

A positive and productive as well as supportive environment where one is encouraged to be the best at what they do and excel at their specific task. A genuinely brilliant group of individuals.

Jobs at Pam Golding Properties

See more jobs

Property Sales and Rental Company in South Africa

One of the top Property Companies in South Africa, very competitive, high standards and strict business work ethic. Very stressful, high maintenance position. Long hours and constant deadlines to be met. Time management is crucial in order to accomplish what needs to be done each day. You need to be able to multi task and work independently. No room for error and you need to be able to work with a range of different people and be able to deal with different personalities (some not so nice.) Loved working with my fellow employees and we had the most amazing work bond. Means a lot when you get on so well with you fellow employees and everything runs smoothly within the office.

Pros

You get to meet people from all walks of life.

Cons

You are literally on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It's not a job but a life style.

Productive and professional

A beautiful team of people to work with. A culture that believes in people and the ability to allow people to grow within themselves and within the Company. Management and staff were very approachable and enjoyable to work with and for.

It was very Productive and a fantastic working environment.

My Boss and my co-workers were very nice people to work with, everyday was a happy day. We all worked well together, we had lots of fun aswell as workerd very hard to achieve our goals and was motivated by each employee. We had meetings every Monday morning where we discussed our work done for the week with Management. I had a wonderful time working with new people everyday. The Boss was a very understanding person but also very strict in what he expected from me. The hardest part of the day was going home. I really enjoyed my job. I was sent on multiple courses to help me with all my sales skills, which I enjoyed very much.

Pros

Free Lunches and braais sometimes.

Cons

Long hours, and Sundays

Productive and great place to work at

Great staff and approachable managers. Reasonable expectations and adherence to deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pam Golding Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pam Golding Properties