Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Enjoyed the challenge.

Exciting, fun and challenging. Team driven with solid work ethics. Started a business unit from scratch and out an excellent team in place. Very successful in a short space of time.

Pam Golding (Mandela Rhodes House)

I worked at Pam Golding (Mandela Rhodes Branch) for some time and these are few of the things applicants/new workers can expect: * Favoritism in the workplace - Communication between upper management and employees are very difficult as you feel like you are getting the run around. Upper management has limited interaction with employees unless you do something wrong. * Even when/if you choose to start at 5am or 6pm they will not allow you to leave a minute earlier. When you come late you are made to work in the minutes owed to them. *With regards to time off work, if you ever apply for a day off they need a full explanation of why you want time off and three people need to sign it off before it's even approved. *The only time you are allowed to take tea is between 10:00-10:15 and 15:00-15:15 PM. Lunchtime is at 12 everyday and this is not negotiable. *They do not care how much work you do or even if you are better at your job than the next person. The rules are simple - it does not matter how hard you work as promotions are rare and few. *They allow their favorite employees to get away with anything *Don't even think of asking for parking EVER Overall the experience with this company was the worst I have experienced in the property Industry.. You will end up doing all the PM's work while the PM get's his salary and to top that off you will be thrown under the bus around every corner. The money earned at this company is neither worth your stress or time. I have worked in the property industry for many years and Pam Golding, being the most well known name -

Established Brand

very reputable and established brand. ability to learn a lot and write your own cheque whilst being guided through their process. lots of support and loyal clients.

Creative enviroment

Good day I loved working at Pam Golding Properties. I was well liked by my peers. Pam Golding Properties has a wonderful workplace culture. I was Personal Assistant to the Group Marketing Director for 5 years.

Pros

Increased my knowledge

Cons

I gained knowlege in the Marketing Departemt

Marketing

This was my first "real" job when I finished school. working for a top 500 company was good and a lot of fun at the same time. It was my initial introduction into the corporate world. I learn a lot about publishing and being able to sell houses. I eventually did a course to sell houses as well. The culture is good. It is serious, but can also be fun.

This is a stable company to work for

The work week is standard Monday to Friday at my current location. The people and culture are lovely. It's time to move on to something new and more challenging.

Great work structures and ethics

Great company with great structures. The agents were all about ethics and the respect for the industry was incredible. Would gladly go back to the company.

Good learning platform

As a candidate Real Estate Agent I learned a great deal and was able to establish a sound and solid foundation for starting my own company. Well established Brand

Pros

Wide network

Cons

No growth potential within

Productive and professional

A beautiful team of people to work with. A culture that believes in people and the ability to allow people to grow within themselves and within the Company. Management and staff were very approachable and enjoyable to work with and for.

Great culture but commission structure does not provide security

The team and company is a great place to work and ability to have a work life balance. The rewards are great but it is tough working on commission basis and supporting a family as the financial security is not there

Pros

Independence and financial rewards

Cons

Commission structure and late nights

Jobs at Pam Golding Properties

See more jobs

Productive and fun

A typical day at work a relaxed environment but also very strict management. I learnt a lot of computer skills that I didn't know. Everyone in the office were very friendly and very helpful. There wasn't anything challenging with this job, I enjoyed the experience.

Professional workplace

Very professional company to work for , management was excellent. Learnt a lot which has helped me to mature as a human being..

Professional company

Wonderful company to work for. Unfortunately I developed an allergy and had to resign because of ill health at the time and my work was of such a nature that I could not go away because payments had to be done.The better option for the company was to resign.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pam Golding Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pam Golding Properties