PATH Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
3,0
The hardest part about the job is working with people who cant communicate. the most enjoyable part of the job, is in helping and learning new things everyday.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
no overtime
5,0
Very pleasant and conducive working environment and always supportive mechanisms in place for employees. As an employee you are able to explore, be innovative within limits with guidance from senior management. I would recommend jobseekers to apply for vacancies at PATH, they wont regret.
5,0
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
5,0
Prior planning of activities Total focus during the day. Learned to organize work. Learned intense personnel management. Hard to support stakeholders. Satisfying to see positive results.
Pros
Travelling and allowances
Cons
Long hours of work
5,0
PATH tries by all means to support its employees for growth opportunities in both work and personal benefit. Skills that I have acquired from PATH will assist me in my next employment.
5,0
I learned to work with different stakeholders and the community . To understand traditional structures and how to work with other people , I learned to supervise the number of people on how to achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation , To provide some trainings and couching to other staff members in order to refresh them on their daily activities. I gained a lot of experience in working as a team and as an individual, I learnt to work with different suppliers