PATH Employee Review

I was quite happy as an employee at PATH.

14 April 2020
Very pleasant and conducive working environment and always supportive mechanisms in place for employees. As an employee you are able to explore, be innovative within limits with guidance from senior management. I would recommend jobseekers to apply for vacancies at PATH, they wont regret.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
5 November 2019
Program Assistant (Former Employee) - Kuruman, Northern Cape
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
29 May 2017
District Project Manager (Former Employee) - Kuruman Northern Cape
Prior planning of activities Total focus during the day. Learned to organize work. Learned intense personnel management. Hard to support stakeholders. Satisfying to see positive results.
Pros
Travelling and allowances
Cons
Long hours of work
11 March 2017
Senior Project Administrator Finance (Current Employee) - Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
PATH tries by all means to support its employees for growth opportunities in both work and personal benefit. Skills that I have acquired from PATH will assist me in my next employment.
  1. I was quite happy as an employee at PATH.