PATH Employee Review

Productive workplace

3,0
16 January 2017
The hardest part about the job is working with people who cant communicate. the most enjoyable part of the job, is in helping and learning new things everyday.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
no overtime
5 November 2019
Same role
Program Assistant (Former Employee) - Kuruman, Northern Cape
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
8 March 2017
Same role
Program Assistant (Former Employee) - Empangeni , Kwazulu Natal
I learned to work with different stakeholders and the community . To understand traditional structures and how to work with other people , I learned to supervise the number of people on how to achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation , To provide some trainings and couching to other staff members in order to refresh them on their daily activities. I gained a lot of experience in working as a team and as an individual, I learnt to work with different suppliers
14 April 2020
Clinical health and technical mentor (Former Employee) - Northern Cape
Very pleasant and conducive working environment and always supportive mechanisms in place for employees. As an employee you are able to explore, be innovative within limits with guidance from senior management. I would recommend jobseekers to apply for vacancies at PATH, they wont regret.
  1. Productive workplace