PATH Employee Review

Reproductive and learning new things

8 March 2017
I learned to work with different stakeholders and the community . To understand traditional structures and how to work with other people , I learned to supervise the number of people on how to achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation , To provide some trainings and couching to other staff members in order to refresh them on their daily activities. I gained a lot of experience in working as a team and as an individual, I learnt to work with different suppliers
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
5 November 2019
Same role
Program Assistant (Former Employee) - Kuruman, Northern Cape
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
3,0
16 January 2017
Same role
Program Assistant (Current Employee) - Gauteng Rosebank
The hardest part about the job is working with people who cant communicate. the most enjoyable part of the job, is in helping and learning new things everyday.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
no overtime
11 March 2017
Same location
Senior Project Administrator Finance (Current Employee) - Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
PATH tries by all means to support its employees for growth opportunities in both work and personal benefit. Skills that I have acquired from PATH will assist me in my next employment.
  1. Reproductive and learning new things