PATH Employee Reviews

The hardest part about the job is working with people who cant communicate. the most enjoyable part of the job, is in helping and learning new things everyday.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
no overtime
I really enjoyed my internship with PATH, although I wish it was paid. I felt challenged in my work, and I was included on some meaningful projects! I learned a lot about global health nonprofits and feel that the internship helped me discover my desired career path. The people in the San Francisco office were wonderful to be around and really genuine. Overall it was a great internship; I just think they should pay their interns.
Pros
nice people, meaningful work, diverse projects
Cons
unpaid internship
Hit your back button whenever you see this name...waste of time. Instead of encouragement its harrassment. 12 employees were fired within a year. No job security
Cons
assisting clients in benefits, housing, shelter, medical appointment, medication, programs, referrals, interact with client, communication, empathy, compassion, respect, encouragement ,
Pros
Awesomre
Cons
Very hard worker compassionate in everything I do team player very flexible and reliable always at 1hour early at the start of each shift daily. Honest and trustworthy.
Teaching whilst learning is a blessing. Even more so, seeing the growth of each student during each semester was and will always be inspiring, It is never too late to learn something new.
Pros
No uniform
Cons
non
During the time I was with PATH, the leadership team struggled to clearly define priorities and lead effectively. The constant change in focus and direction created inefficiencies and frustration on the part of staff. Communication from the executive team was lacking or ineffective which resulted in a lack of trust in leadership. That said, I appreciate the sincerity with which nearly everyone focused on mission delivery.
Pros
A great mission
Cons
Poor leadership and lack of revenue diversification
Very pleasant and conducive working environment and always supportive mechanisms in place for employees. As an employee you are able to explore, be innovative within limits with guidance from senior management. I would recommend jobseekers to apply for vacancies at PATH, they wont regret.
Very Cut Throat Agency. Very Cliquish. Management Is A Hot Mess and Enforcement of Policies & Procedures Are Not Consistent. Lack Of Communication Throughout Organization. Fear Driven Culture. High Turn Over Rate. All Employees Are Low Key Snitches On Each Other, Trying To Appease Managers For Kuddos. Only Positive Aspect Was Being Able to help clients.
Everyone is open to feedback, they treat you as a human being, offer most positions with WFH hours, and are very accepting of sick time usage. (They want their employees healthy just like they want to make everyone healthier). There aren't many amenities like ping pong tables or free drink fridges, but you can work here and get the correct pay for your effort, an environment to thrive in, training on various new positions and projects that interest you, and most importantly you are not worked to the bone. Parental Leave and Maternity leaves are included, a mother's room on site, and a lot of natural light for their IT team (no being stuck in a cave unless you want to be in a cave). It isn't amazon but it is meaningful with connections that you can build and keep for a lifetime. There are positions that require travel and when that travel is international they will give you a work phone and pay for transportation costs. I honestly don't know what else to say. The culture is great and not over the top Kool-Aide feeling, the respect for your health and family is great and the vacation rolls over (I forgot to take a vacation for the first year and I'm a bit of a workaholic, so I'm at 200hours of vacation.) I don't run these but if interested just come by for a community Coffee event and see how you like the people, culture, and mission!
I love it when I work there. Team work was the best. The best supervisors you could have in work place. Love it And caring environment and the best coworkers that us team player.
I’m fluent in both English & French and work independently with attention to details. I have a progressive experience of around 11 years in Business Operation; Administration and Finance
You can do some incredible work at PATH but it is a strange sort of corporate culture where employees are sort of anonymous, don’t interact much and also can lose their jobs due to funding loss.
I adore this company and the work we do to help end homelessness. Great benefits and good pay. Lots of work as per most nonprofits, high stress clientele but lots of trainings and team/staff support.
management at PATH has evolved from a stove pipe INGO to an integrated one in the past several years. It has made progress through a real time financial management platform.
Excellent work culture, great colleagues feel like extended family. Flexibility is provided at PATH. No major monitoring is required as the team is committed to their work
Bien qu’elle ne soit pas obligatoire, l’évaluation des salariés est pourtant un moyen efficace pour faire le point sur la situation des ressources humaines d’une entreprise. Les résultats de l’évaluation permettront aussi aux dirigeants de justifier l’orientation de leurs stratégies de rémunération, d’octroi de promotions ou d’organisation de formations.
Management has 'white savior' mentality. Managerial positions not very diverse or relatable. Social work doesn't always pay the best, but here you're constantly reminded you're only a pay check away from the people your serving. Meanwhile you're homogeneous higher ups are adorned in gold jewelry and designer fashion from coach bags to michael kors. I.e. dont let the 'non-profit' title fool you, its all about the next big contract & insuring that contract pays out.
Everything is good .....great work life balance athe people are great! Management gives improvement skills and there is room for growth. Team works together there are few areas of conflict.
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
Really enjoyed my job. A great place to work and you are allowed remote days/ The work is very gratifying working with veterans and the co-workers are very friendly.
  1. Employee Reviews