PATH Employee Review

Productive, team work & fun

5 November 2019
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
8 March 2017
Same role
Program Assistant (Former Employee) - Empangeni , Kwazulu Natal
I learned to work with different stakeholders and the community . To understand traditional structures and how to work with other people , I learned to supervise the number of people on how to achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation , To provide some trainings and couching to other staff members in order to refresh them on their daily activities. I gained a lot of experience in working as a team and as an individual, I learnt to work with different suppliers
3,0
16 January 2017
Same role
Program Assistant (Current Employee) - Gauteng Rosebank
The hardest part about the job is working with people who cant communicate. the most enjoyable part of the job, is in helping and learning new things everyday.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
no overtime
29 May 2017
Same location
District Project Manager (Former Employee) - Kuruman Northern Cape
Prior planning of activities Total focus during the day. Learned to organize work. Learned intense personnel management. Hard to support stakeholders. Satisfying to see positive results.
Pros
Travelling and allowances
Cons
Long hours of work