Peermont Global

South Africa24 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,6Management

Fun workplace, great on development, competitive salary

Salary was good, great opportunity for development. Management set objectives with and you decide how you'll meet them. Best company values, services ethos and company purposes. Amazing benefits

Pros

Free lunch, free unlimited Wi-Fi.

Productive and Amazing place to work

A great place to work at. Management is always keeping staff motivated and on the go. Team members however, have their differences and you will need to have a thick skin to work there.

Productive and trying to balance my life

When i was alone on shift i had to deal with office work and yet there were people who wanted to review a footage for a hearing that was taking place, during that time no one was there to assist me i had to move in and out of the office just to assist them. On that day i have learnt that in order to survive you must think fast to make a wise decision. Management is not always there to make decisions. All in all the working environment is professional and challenging. Sometimes you have to exclude people who spend most of their money.

Pros

Free Lunches

productive place

Peermont global is good company to start from sscratch after growing up you can't be stuck there forever. Peermont has friendly staff and great management. We are very united in this company although it doesnot pay a big salaries but it takes its employees seriously.

Pros

a great management staff and junior staff make it easier to work with, the staff is very friendly you can say tht you have a family .

Cons

long busy weekends and holidays

Thaba moshate is a casino,hotel and convention resort,it is placed at Burgersfort Limpopo.This is a nice place where everyone want to be.It has good staff and good management

Pros

Free meals

Cons

8 hours

More productive and fun to work for

*Typical day at work during the world cup season and the groups checking in booked for twin rooms only we had to split beds in all double rooms for an hour. *What you learned: How to do budgets and maintain it. *Management: Firm *Your co-workers: Working as a team *The hardest part of the job: When told rooms are needed in the last minutes and you are short staffed. *The most enjoyable part of the job: Interview, hire and train new staff members.

Pros

Christmas party for kids

Cons

Shifts

Repairing and servicing product in the gambling recreational industry

I always check my task on daily basis prioritizing most important task to attend and i have learn a lot in regards to technological aspect as it develop in the slots machines en-ovations coupled with its operation system,and towards management have observed that if you can manage yourself in skillful you comfortable in completing task not been guided on and having good strong team work and workplace spirit it become easy to have good work performance result by the end of the day and only on hardest part is only if it require manual heavy lifting while the most enjoyable part is to have fulfill and completed my daily task having rectify all faults that were pending through out my shift

Pros

been distracted from my task that i am focusing at the time

Cons

extra working hours by almost 20% of allocated time

Productive Good Working place

The day depends on how busy it is,we always encounter different disputes.And what i have learned is that you need to be patient and professional,learn how to manage your juniors,you need to plan and organize your Shift.And as management you need to respect yourself,your staff.Management always emphasize the staff to follow and adhere to rules and procedures of company.My co-workers are always bubbly,we all went for Customer Service Training.They understand the nature of our Business.The hardest part is Shifts and paying of Variances. The most enjoyable part of this job is,you get to meet with different kinds of people.

Pros

Free lunches, Good Security

Cons

Shifts

keeps my mind wanting anticipating eager to know and experience a lot more

my current work place is very wide and has many spectrums , one is able to be innovative in life and working at such a big company and with the line of job that am doing , you interact professionally with different attributes and networking becomes a life style and it encourages you as an individual to work hard and set acheivable goals ,there is no getting anywhere in life if you do not experience flaws which i believe builds a strong character in an individual,i work with people my age group and its refreshing , management is open to ideas and has very srong constructive critisim that is the best part of my job, the night shifts are berable,typical day at work, checking in guest and checking out and doing reports through daily check list ,answering the telephones and taking messages, emails aswell , most important making the guest feel welcomed to even return again due to professional friendly service .

Pros

meal access, medical aid sussidy, provident fund, educational fund*

Cons

Night shifts

It is a very nice compay to work for.

The culture at Peermont Global (pty) Ltd encourages people to grow, develop and to take responsibility. People were mentored towards quality and productive efforts. The management encourages to tale responsibility ad accoutabilitty. Co-workers are always willing to share information in order to make productive efforts. The hardest part of the job is accountability The enjoyable part is how the co-workers, management assist for the benefit of the company

Pros

Free breakfast and lunches

Cons

Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peermont Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance