Peermont Global

South Africa24 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,3Pay & Benefits

Amazing place to work for.

It's the best university for any industry with the right attitude. The employees make the organisation the best. The culture is the glue which holds everything together.

Benefits

Cons

Fun workplace, great on development, competitive salary

Salary was good, great opportunity for development. Management set objectives with and you decide how you'll meet them. Best company values, services ethos and company purposes. Amazing benefits

Pros

Free lunch, free unlimited Wi-Fi.

Productive and multitasking

Most people specialize in their fields and have been with the company for long. I learn new things monthly and truly love my job challenges because i learn from them too

Pros

Offer staff meals

Cons

peermont is an organization where people can go and learn not to settle ,for progress sake

Learning at the peermont is the best because you get to interact with people from all over the world and theres pressure at all times .Their workimg hours are straining and the pay less money that can put you into debts ending up not feeling like hoing to work anymore. for the record it is the best for students

Productive and trying to balance my life

When i was alone on shift i had to deal with office work and yet there were people who wanted to review a footage for a hearing that was taking place, during that time no one was there to assist me i had to move in and out of the office just to assist them. On that day i have learnt that in order to survive you must think fast to make a wise decision. Management is not always there to make decisions. All in all the working environment is professional and challenging. Sometimes you have to exclude people who spend most of their money.

Pros

Free Lunches

enjoyed work

great learning curve i did add value to my overall being ,it was always challenging and i always looked forward to going to work,as the company evolved ,the challenges became extensive by the day

Pros

new challenges, made me grow

Cons

miss the place

The most fantastic place to work, ever!

Working at Peermont Global was the best experience of my life, and leaving there was the worst decision of my life. They develop and nurture their employees on a level that is unmatched. Their remuneration and benefits are fantastic, but they also go over and beyond by truly caring for their employees. The co-workers are also truly wonderful, and you can't help but immediately feel like part of a family. I was coaxed away with a huge contract and promises of riches, but if I could turn back time, I would remain with Peermont until the day I retire.

Pros

Great remuneration, Free Lunches, Tertiary learning opportunities, Personal Development opportunities, Great Support network.

productive place

Peermont global is good company to start from sscratch after growing up you can't be stuck there forever. Peermont has friendly staff and great management. We are very united in this company although it doesnot pay a big salaries but it takes its employees seriously.

Pros

a great management staff and junior staff make it easier to work with, the staff is very friendly you can say tht you have a family .

Cons

long busy weekends and holidays

Interesting every day posses new challenges and experience

Within Peermont I have grown to be who I am today. the hardest part of my job is dismissing staff as its not nice to do so, but if they have committed the offence then they have to follow the processes. Solving issues and concluding these issues within the shortest frame of time is the most enjoyable part of this job.

Pros

meal allowances, cell allowance

Cons

very long hours, inexperienced staff

keeps my mind wanting anticipating eager to know and experience a lot more

my current work place is very wide and has many spectrums , one is able to be innovative in life and working at such a big company and with the line of job that am doing , you interact professionally with different attributes and networking becomes a life style and it encourages you as an individual to work hard and set acheivable goals ,there is no getting anywhere in life if you do not experience flaws which i believe builds a strong character in an individual,i work with people my age group and its refreshing , management is open to ideas and has very srong constructive critisim that is the best part of my job, the night shifts are berable,typical day at work, checking in guest and checking out and doing reports through daily check list ,answering the telephones and taking messages, emails aswell , most important making the guest feel welcomed to even return again due to professional friendly service .

Pros

meal access, medical aid sussidy, provident fund, educational fund*

Cons

Night shifts

Fun

Have to support and play a big part in the education department was a life time achievement, Due to the lack of technology in our townships working for peermont was tech and support students was the most breath taking moments. Tyraveling was one of the most hardest task but nothing stops or comes between a day spent at the unity secondary school.

Pros

Events

Cons

Working on weekdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peermont Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance