Pep Stores
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pep Stores Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Punctuality was important, been neatly dress, doing ur work according to time frame, always be friendly and fohe ext a mile for customers. It was all about the customer
Pros
Nope
Cons
Less hours
Working at Pep Stores is very stressful they expect you to be a general worker.The culture in Pep is better than any other retail I've been working at.We at Pep are a family that work together as a team.You never have to worry about retrencement or short time or anything.The only thing in Pep is that your family suffer because there is no family time.
I learned a lot at pep about customer service.. I really appreciate the contract I had with them.also culture, honesty, friendliness and courtesy... Pep stores u are the best.. I got experience firm this company.
Its a good company to work for and they have alot of benefits they have great yearly conventions and you get to meet alot of people. You can also study through company.
Pros
Benefits of company
Cons
Long hours and stressful situation includes being threatened when people steal
timeplanning learned a lot about cellphones management is great cameras are our only security greet each other with High 5 nothing hard about the job
Pros
free gifts every once in a while
Cons
barely
For someone starting in retail Pep is the company,Pep teaches you customer service of every class,the culture they have of working as a team and working under pressure especially on the Old pay days.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Normal hours
The most important thing is customer service,because there is no business without customers that's what I learnt from Pep,smile,greet and be friendly.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
More work everyday
Paitiance,hardworking,honesty,pationate,resourcefullnes,be able to work under pressure,to work long hours,stable,calm,fun,I am an open book what you see is what you get.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Have fun
It was fun we worked in teams they gave us our lunch ad tea ad we communicated with each other. Our management treated us with respect as casuals ad we had the necessary training
Pros
Lunch and tea
Cons
Long hours worth it
At that time I was still young so to me that was a great experience. At work all the staff members were friendly the management did a very good job in making sure that the work was being done. The hardest part of the job was to keep up with rude customers but it also the most enjoyable part where I had to keep calm whenever a customer complained about something and assist friendly, that is where customers start being friends with you as an assistance.
I was a cashier, standing on my feet. The only time you can sit was on a lunch break. When the shop is quiet you have mop the floors and pack the shelves.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
Being on your feet the whole day
  1. Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape