Pep Stores
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Pep Stores Pay & Benefits reviews

Punctuality was important, been neatly dress, doing ur work according to time frame, always be friendly and fohe ext a mile for customers. It was all about the customer
Pros
Nope
Cons
Less hours
It was fun but there were no free lunches, we got only tea for free and that was great for me. Our hours were normal and I never complained about it, we never exceed the normal time.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Network delays
Working with people can sometimes be difficult in clothing stores and you always have to be friendly. Working with money was something I loved about my work but on days when you feel tired and make a mistake on the till can change a good day into something bad.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I just started for the summer season I think after the holiday the job will be finished Being one of the term it's nice working condition is good
Pros
Cons
Narmal
I enjoy being at work. The greatest part of being in work is becaurse of the relationship between the workers, teamwork and enthusiasm of the workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Pep is the best company for me because I raise my family . I am happy to have a bright life because of it. But I am looking for another job because I wanted to face new challenge.
Cons
It was a fun place to work at the people were nice and it was a great experience I learned alot ,we learned how to greet and treat customers.the CEO is a good person
Pros
free lunch
Cons
my day at work is always frustrating, u stand the whole day, you are not allowed to sit down especially when u at the tills. you only sit when u at your lunch break if u sit down the management will ask for doctors certificate that state u need t sit down. i am hard worker but the hours i work they are too much for my salary..
Pros
lunch and tea time
Cons
Morning briefing Learned to deal with different customers Management kind and always push us to do our best Working long and odd hours is a turn off
Cons
I had a lot of fun working at Pep stores, It was required of me to work 8 hours a day but I decided to work 9 hours. I dd work on the floor, packing and hanging cloths. the manager wanted to promote me for being energetic and doing my work to the best of my ability. i went in at 8 am and went home at 7 pm the latest. my co- workers were very friendly and helped me with training. the hardest part of the job was not being able to sit down the whole day and being up and down until the day ends. the fun part was working with people that worked for so little but still had a positive mindset about life.
Pros
got paid weekly
Cons
I had no benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pep Stores?
PEP was the first place where I ever worked in and during school holidays, it was always busy and we had few minutes of resting for lunch as we were always hectically busy. The management was always in the office and would only come out only if there are customers complaining but you would never see her. The working hours were strenuous too but the benefits were less.
Pros
Wifi
Cons
Working hours and benefits
Everything was so good, working with my colleagues and management in a good way. Working there made me know how to deal with customers
Cons
-Every morning I read the figure book, pray and help cashiers count their start day cash. -People are different, that's why we need different products to sell to different customers, beyond all of this without a customer there is no salary. -Being part of the junior management team, your staff can only be positive if you are positive. -Everybody knew their responsibility as we all had a department -Not making sales -Getting difficult customer/ well for me this would be my kind of customers because they gave feedback.
Pros
Getting incentives for making sales
Cons
Working in holidays
When I worked for Pep stores I was a casual employee. That means I did not have benefits even if I were to get injury there at work. It was hard becuase as a shop or business they are there to make money more than anything. There were targets for each and every month and as a staff you had to strive to meet those targets. Casual employees were not entitled to leave of absence if you had a problem and you cannot cocme to work you get leave without pay. They are selling clothes and so many times there thieves coming to steal the clothes and if you happen to see him or her you are in trouble because sometimes they will swear at you threatening to stab you when you are going home after work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and working on weekends
Working on my own with staff and seeing the Area manager every two weeks or so. Good staff relations. Nice co-workers and Higher management
Pros
Good overtime pay
Cons
Sometimes very difficult situations
i sacrificed my own time for my own job.my co-workers were kind and patient.i learned customer service,till operation,cash and safety and good communication.i enjoyed working with customers.
Pros
free lounche