PEP Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng4 reviews
4,0
Pep is a very good Company to work for, I like the culture of it, Everyone is treated with respect and encouraged to learn and skill themselves as much as possible.
4,0
a good company to work in. lots of oppotunities to grow especially if u are selfdriven and able to work in as a group. have good verbal communication
2,0
Assisting customers, I've learned how to be patient, with myself and other people, management was always understanding and fair, always helped where she can, and always listened to everyone. Everyone loved working with each other. Hardest part of the job, was dealing with rude customers. Sewing different people and being in touch with fashion.
Pros
Free chocolate
Cons
short lunch breaks
4,0
a typical day at work would be selling clothes and cellphones to customers and making sure they get the best service ever. What i have learned is that every customer is different and therefore you have to treat each customer according to their special needs. Pep managers and workers are the best we are the dynamos in pep stores.. the hardest part of the job was when a customer is not satisfied and hes shouting at you in front of everybody and the most enjoyably was having to interact with different people everyday
Pros
long lunch
Cons
long working hours during festive season