PEP Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews
4,0
a good company to work in. lots of oppotunities to grow especially if u are selfdriven and able to work in as a group. have good verbal communication
5,0
I would always experience the element of collaboration. there would be always a good culture in regards to verbal communication or any form of communication. teamwork. honesty, respect. appreciation diversity.
5,0
Very friendly and supporting team to work with. The environment is so friendly and cool at the same time, i would have loved to spend more time with them but my time was very short.
3,0
Working at pep was my first temporary job as a student and a life changing experience. It made me realise how important it is to work as a team and how things work in the job industry.I had a great time and it was not only about making cash,but most importantly what i learn as a student who is on her road to the industry of working.
4,0
I learnt many keys to making a workplace more enjoyable and productive at the same time,best ways to cheer a customer,ways to take a good of them and paying attention as the fundamental principles! Always smile,ask if they need any other help other Than the one you offered and to always tell them to have a good time.team work principles: COMMUNICATION, MOTIVATION,LEADERSHIP and et cetera.

I learnt a lot from PEP
Pros
free lunches from over sales
Cons
having to be a cashier, cleaner and a security at the same time.
4,0
i have learned the most important part of costumer service such as being in the front line of the company.

the management was not quite well at times.

i enjoyed being able to meet up with costumers everyday.
4,0
they all friendly, we all do get along just fine. sometimes tough but we cope with the challenges we come across very well.
3,0
at pep i mostly deal with people. making sure that the customers get what they came to buy. i've learnt how to deal with different people and working as a team
Pros
team work
4,0
Pep is productive and challenging too. Working with people in a team can be fun and yet challenging. a person need to be a team player in order to survive in that working environment. must be friendly at all times because there are times whereby you have to face difficult customers and the moto at pep is to treat each and every customer with dignity and respect. all in all Pep is interesting
Pros
meeting new people each day
Cons
standing all day