PEP Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa54 reviews
4,0
I had a very good experience by PEP.
The hours are flexible in shifts.

You get benefits at the company - pension, medical aid (comes from your salary) and a bonus.
Culture is something different from other companies - really do make the environment very exciting and cultural.
Pros
Flexible shift working hours, benefits
Cons
Potential to grow is limited, limited on fashion/creativity
5,0
Very friendly and supporting team to work with. The environment is so friendly and cool at the same time, i would have loved to spend more time with them but my time was very short.
4,0
I have enjoy working at pep because II have learned to work. Under pressure ,to deal with a deficult customers and to operate tills and also doing a house keeping
Pros
Free tea
4,0
It was a very not demanding job and was easy to work with the people I was working with, was very energetic fun place to be in full of energy and customer care
Benefits
Cons
Not flexible to school hours
4,0
I learnt many keys to making a workplace more enjoyable and productive at the same time,best ways to cheer a customer,ways to take a good of them and paying attention as the fundamental principles! Always smile,ask if they need any other help other Than the one you offered and to always tell them to have a good time.team work principles: COMMUNICATION, MOTIVATION,LEADERSHIP and et cetera.

I learnt a lot from PEP
Pros
free lunches from over sales
Cons
having to be a cashier, cleaner and a security at the same time.
3,0
It good working there and i had a good time at pep you will always be like at home
wonderful team and customers who we respect and treat them with dignity and respect
Pros
no free lunches
3,0
was fun to work get to know new people and new skills. I did work at this company very long. people are working in different departments long and they do not get wage/ salary increases. woman have to stand, working on their feet.
Pros
get to make new friends
Cons
wages/ salary low
3,0
Must be friendly person motivated. Good communication skills. Learned team work
you meet new people .they also send you to go study further if u work long enough there
3,0
I learned a lot about how to work underpresure ,good communication skills and how to handle cash .My management was strict,good manered and also reliable.I had a very good relationship with ma co wokers.the hardest part of the job is the stockroom where you have to carry big boxs.I enjoyed the hole part of the job.
Pros
1 hr lunche