PEPKOR IT

PEPKOR IT Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
Busy but fun workplace
People at Pepkor IT are friendly and helpful. The culture is that of trust, fun, pride. I have learn't a lot of my skills at Pepkor IT. Management is approachable and understanding.
Typical day is busy, you have to multi task and work on multiple projects at the same time as well as deal with production issues and run the business.
Pros
20% discount at the retailers, flexi time, no micro management, friendly staff and enjoyable environment
Cons
Heavy workload, high expectations from customers
5,0
Productive, easy going, flexi-time, good management
Productive : The offices provide clear and comfortable seating and arrangement - there is plenty of space and good light. Managers aren't breathing down your neck.

Flexi-time : Means you can come and go as you like (in most cases)... you have to log your hours.
Pros
Flexi hours, Good management, Canteen
5,0
As a bright ambitious person my objective is to obtain a position in a results-oriented organization, where my acquired education, knowledge and skill
1. Pepkor IT it’s a productive company which always improves an individual technically skills.
2. I have leaned that time management, committing to you daily task n discepline is key to the company.

3. Managing your daily calls, updating them with feedback or resolution and also informing the clients it’s very important

4. Our culture we believe in always proving and giving the clients the best service ever and all clients are treated with respect n dignity.

5. N the hardest part of the job it’s a knock off time while knowing you enjoying working but unfortunately you have to be with your family.

6. The most enjoyable part is we always have our daily targets on calls which help us to want to be better than yesterday.
Challenging environment
Has lots of potential to grow. Good company for people starting out in IT as it grooms you based on client and management needs.
Good overall working enviroment
Lack of employee skills development within company

good team-player co-workers

top management has personal views that they enforce on the staff witch is not the view of everyone ( social / personal / religious) witch impacts on potential growth within the company if not adhered to.

culture within the company is flawed and doctrine-like.
Pros
Free cooldrinks, social gatherings
Cons
management
4,0
Productive environment that provides growth
I learned key components of being within this new role to the business. Management is accommodating, fellow employees are fun and hard-working, providing an encouraging environment to work and flourish in.
4,0
Company that invests in the growth of its employees
Company promotes personal growth and really take care of its employees. Work life and private life balance is prioritized.

Monthly functions also bridge the gap between different functional teams to make create a positive environment to work in.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEPKOR IT. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9