PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 16,561 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,562 reviews

Intern treatment

Nothing much i suggest that be treated as part of the company or family in terms of incentives, uniform and bonus, and must again supplement the amount they get from Government at least with 30%

Fun work place

Family work place, good benefits, advancement, a lot of overtime, management are good and comprehensive…Can have a lot of experiences about warehousing

Benefits

Cons

Lot of overtime

Great Job and excellent day one benefits.

Pay is fair starting out but definitely work for your money. Long hours most days at least 12 but depends how fast you work. Great management for the most part but sometimes can be unreachable when you need them in the trade. Must be able to think fast on your feet and make your own decisions. Customers can be difficult and unreasonable at times but you have to keep it professional.

Pros

OT after 8 hours, so pretty much every day. Basically your own boss if you can get all stops delivered with no issues.

Cons

Having to merchandise stores and coolers that have no room for you to maneuver in.

Nhân viên mới bị đì như chó

Môi trường làm việc thiếu chuyên nghiệp,nhân viên cũ chơi dơ

Pros

Bữa ăn ok

Cons

Nhân viên cũ bắt nạt nhân viên mới

Overworked

constantly dealing with customers who demand the most from you. The pay is good but you will be worked and expected to fully stock all shelves. Keep in mind the employees no longer stock their own shelves.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stocking, amount of stops you have in a day.

Very productive workplace.

I was not treated fairly for trying my best. I get a lot of Wrong counts. Pay is OK. late shift, alot of mandatory overtime till orders are filled. Mainly in the summer.

Pros

Pay. Benefits.

Cons

Micro manage Unfair treatment

The pay is excellent because the job is terrible. Your back and knees will hurt forever and there’s never any job security of time from allowed.

I started here on contract, which is fine. But between everyone there, you’re almost always alone. They expect you to double COVID sales which is not easy and if you give 3 months in advance you need a day off. You still won’t get it. The job physically hurt and I will have back pain for probably the rest of my life.

Pros

Good pay and a nice manager

Cons

Everything else

Great job if you just got your class 1.

Great job if you just got your class 1. Usually work with 40ft trailers. Work is all local. Lots of heavy lifting. Need to be in shape. 10 hour shifts but supervisors let you work as much overtime as you want to get all your calls delivered. They have good driver trainers. You learn quickly that you need to be able to back up a trailer. They want you to do some merchandising but they have flexible shifts that let you have a second job. Good pay, good benefits, nice managers, other drivers are grumpy, bad job culture, no job advancement.

Pros

Money is good

Cons

No advancement.

good pay/benefits management is garbage

Management is complete garbage no work /life balance 6-7 days a week way too much drama grown men act like little girls favortism no appreciation for workers

Pros

pay/benefits

Cons

Management is trash, I would'nt let most of them run a lemonade stand, no work/life balance, alot of drama, grown men act like high school girls

To much going on

Good team and good friends with good luck and good to hear that you have a great game and that your work has been going well for me but it was really nice seeing you guys last time

Pros

Team

Cons

Low pay

Good place to work. Management fair.

Fair place to work. Good pay fair management. Work can be hard at times but that's life. Great place to get experience . Most of the year only got 3 days off weekly which is great.

Pros

Pay, good hours

Great place to work with good benefits .

Overall the jobs was great at times management can make it worse at the end of the day it’s just soda the hours can be long some days depending on different displays you have to set it up but very good pay

Pros

Pay

Cons

Fun place to work, definitely opertunity to move up if you hustle.

working for PepsiCo was I'd say a great experience, the pay is great, the other people you work with are normally pretty cool and laid back. could management be more involved? yea. but that's everywhere though.

Pros

good pay

Pay is good (before the Kronos hack) Job security

I worked for this company for 16 years and seen it go downhill every year since Walter the old plant manager left. They no longer promote primarily from within. Now most management is made up of campus hires or other sources outside of the state. There is no breakdown of your checks. You don't get mileage that you actually drive instead you get paid a flat mileage of the shortest distance even if you start in the middle of your route or have to do a rehit. The benefits are expensive unless you want a high deductible. After 16 years my penison is only worth 24k. Definitely a good job to get started in life but don't stay for the long term. 5 years at most.

Pros

Good pay, good products, you work with some really talented people. Doors open to work at other businesses

Cons

Dead end job, Pepsi math on your checks which seems illegal at times, no work life balance. They do not appreciate veteran employees

Incompetent Management/HR

There is no one in charge. Pay is a disaster and will take nearly a month before you get your first pay check an entire month after waiting for orientation after being hired. If you apply now, you will get hired this week, and you will get your first pay check a month and a half or two from now. Best of luck to you, Pepsi.

Fun employees to work with

I worked here as a production intern. I learned a lot as there was always something to be done. I felt as thought my work mattered and I was able to help the company as a whole. The only complaint is it is a very fast paced environment.

Pros

Free drinks

Unhealthy work/life balance

Pepsi will overwork their employees day in and day out. to them a 12 hour workday is a slow day and you're expected to over perform everyday.If you miss a day because of a family emergency you are treated as an outcast. I've heard constant bragging from employees about forcing other employees to quit through intimidation and unsafe work practices because they "didn't work hard enough"

Pros

lots of hours

Cons

too many hours. Unsafe work environment and hostile co-workers

Long hoursShould be paid moreNo helpWhen you finish you are doneWork more than 10 pallets at each storeClique oriented only people liked get help

Supervisores acostumbrados a tratar mal a los empleados

Pésimo ambienteLos supervisores te explotanNo tienes vida familiar Llegas a tu casa reventadoPésima manutención de los camiones No te responden por robos

Pros

Nada

Cons

Todo

Buen ambiente de trabajo y buenas prestaciones laborales

Se trabaja bajo presión y con base a estándares internacionales, pero el beneficio en el aprendizaje a ese ritmo es muy bueno

Pros

Prestaciones superiores a las de la ley

Cons

En temporadas se requiere apoyo con jornadas largas

Health benefits are the only good thing

Stay always hard labor for little pay, they don’t care about you or your safety you are just a number worst company and union not good,everyone is for themself

Pros

Your home every night, as a new truck driver get your experience and get out ASAP

Cons

Everything, trucks never loaded correctly or strapped, stops would not be loaded in the correct order, trucks would’ve be loaded for your start time, trucks and trailer always have mechanical issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PepsiCo