PepsiCo
3,8 out of 5 stars.

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Showing all 17 847 reviews

Great place to learn and grow. Lots of challenges and new equipment to learn with support from team leaders. Long shift with lots of paper work to complete before end of shift

Ok job no life but room to move up eventually

Good money lots of hours but no work life balance. It’s a great work out the managers suck but if you can bid for a better position life gets better just don’t pick for too long

A great place for growth

Cares about your career growth. The people are great and the workplace culture is improving. The hardest part is working overtime. The most enjoyable part are the people and management.

Productive, busy, demanding

Great pay, a lot of work tho but with the pay and benefit it worth it but the work of going to store to store is always different and not all of them will be the same.

Muy cencilla

Excelente empresa los jefes son de lo.mejor, y el. Ambiente laboral super bueno,.

Pros

Todas las prestaciones y más

Cons

No veo alguna

Joke !

Management is actually a joke, they work you to the bone and don't care about anything that you have going on or anything and will throw you under the bus the first chance they get. They are new and trying to prove themselves.

Chilled

Cool job if u want to be by yourself. Depending on what store they make u go to be aware or long drives to and from your house. A lot of miles will be put on your car

Horrible place to work

You are over worked and unappreciated for anything you do. If you don’t pick enough product they will get rid of you right away and nothing is ever good enough for them

Cons

Great company, bad employee turnaround.

It seems like this place never gets fully staffed. You can be the best at your job, but if one person quits, it’s a chain reaction until you’re back with a bunch of new associates. The work loads get bigger, the days get longer… and eventually you spend more time at work than you do at home.

Pros

Good benefits, Fair Pay

Cons

Short Breaks, No employee retention

Good job

This is a good job with excellent pay per hour and co-workers. The only downsides are the schedule and slightly restricted voice that the employees have. This is a very large business and there are a few things in your personal life witch must be tailored to fit or else it might not be the best work situation for everyone

Pros

Pay/hour

Cons

Schedule and Personal life

Not a good place to work

Wouldn’t recommend this place at all! Co workers were rude and unwelcoming. Staff pretends to care but they only care about their shareholders bottom line.

Decent Job

Great job as a stepping stone but can sometimes be labor intensive. Great crew, as well as good management, however advancement in company seems difficult. Definitely great work/life balance if you only want 40hrs, but if you want to earn a great living this isn't the job.

Pros

Amazing culture, occasional catering company provided

Cons

Decent pay almost scraping by on regular hours

Not the best place to work

The position I held was not for the faint of heart it was hard work with endless hours. In the position I held you had to be mentally prepared to sacrifice time

The truth about this company

Don't waste your time or energy on this company. You break your back to help them with anything they want or need, but you don't get anything in return for it. They won't fight to help you out with an honest mistake you make. Instead it's your fault and your problem. There is no team and never has been. No proper training and management is non existent to take charge on any matter. Don't work for this company what do ever. Things have never changed and they need to for the better.

Pros

Hard to think of any honestly

Cons

No communication, no teamwork, no proper training, no maintenance on trucks or equipment, poor management and leadership

Terrible place too work, they don't care about you, and they refused to give us a raise for over 6 months

We went without a contract for 6+ months. Pay isn't worth the job, if you're in the warehouse, you cannot leave until you finish. Could mean 12+ hour nights. 5 days a week.

Pros

Free cases of soda or water for Holliday's. Some.

Cons

They don't care. Management acts like they do, but you can tell them what's wrong and they write it down and ignore it.

Fast paced

Very clean very busy but overall great place to build a career. I didn’t realize how physical the job was until I finally got out there. But once you get moving it’s not so bad.

It's a great place if your not a minority

I worked at the Daytona location for 7 years. My 1st couple years were phenomenal great set of management. Then I found out they cycle through management like there's no 2morrow. 5 different managers in 7 years. No minorities have ever been promoted out of that plant. There is a 26 year vet never offered an promotion and u can guess why. The only minority salesman for years until I came. They target u and drive u out. They promote who they like and who looks like them. Not about your work ethic. It's great pay but a bad place to work if your a minority and wants advancement.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Long work weeks and Daytona location is racist on promoting.

Empresa com alto nível de estresse

Na época em que trabalhei, como era pela agência, o salário era péssimo.

Pros

Refeição na empresa e fretado

Cons

Sem demais benefícios

Brak kultury

- brak pohamowań od przedstawiciela- pośpieszanie/presja i ciągłe telefony - nieadekwatne wynagrodzenie za tyle godzin- samochody osobowe w tragicznym stanie- jedyne 40zł miesięcznie na płyny/odkurzacz/myjnia \ za resztę dajesz z własnej kieszeni, ich to nie interesuję.- brak premii/podwyżek/umowy o prace- ciągłe zgrzyty że jest coś nie tak

Pros

BRAK!

Cons

WIELE!

Great work place not best for pregnant women

I loved working for Pepsi but I became pregnant and it was hard for me to continue working there. It probably would have been fine but I was not comfortable lifting heavy product, being my first pregnancy.

Pros

3-4 days off

Cons

12 hour shifts

Pay and benefits are good, but theyll work you to death

The culture of 80 hr work weeks, working on yoir days off and thr ezpectation of you being married to yoir job make the initially generous paychecks for salaried roles inadeqaute.

Pros

Benefits exceed moat similar companies

Cons

16 hr wlrk days when salaried, cocnstant phone calls on days off, managamnet that says "we value work life balance" then completely contradicts this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 17 847 reviews