PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape6 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 17 372 reviews

good place for a school leaver

This was + 30 years ago.Processed the wages weekly, learned about team work. i was a school leaver and new. management was fair. Culture was casual. enjoyable part was the constant learning as I was a school leaver

Pros

good role models to learn from

Cons

no benefits

They really dont care about employees

Salary is not enough but you work almost everyday for long hours. Its not easy to be black because all the managers are people of colour. Its 1 of those jobs you just quit while you dont have a plan.

Pros

Free data

I enjoyed it

Working with PEPSISCO was one the best thing that happened in my career. I loved it because I had a chance of meeting with different people everyday. I loved working with trucks and supplies. The challenging part was having to go to dangerous places to make the deliveries. The culture was good because old staff members helped the new staff which made the work easier.

Great Brands Company

Great brands. Great relationship with trade especially with key retail. Focus is on volume selling and are targeting Africa. Route to market strength in past years.

Pros

International Company

Cons

Continuous Changes in Leadership

Great Company to work for

Pepsi has an awesome warm and inviting culture. It is a very progressive forward thinking and fast paced organization. Rewards for great work are abundant and management are proud of their work force. Loads of great learning and development opportunities exist and there is a sound and solid awareness of company strategy and outputs from top management down to staffing levels. Over the years I have learned how to develop learning material for staff that is aligned with the overall company strategy. I have learned how to coach and mentor leaders. I went to work passionately every day and didn't have to seek out enjoyable parts of the job because my time spent at Pepsi was rewarding and fulfilling.

responsable catering

bonne ambiance, joueurs de foot, monde des médias. intéressant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 17 372 reviews

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • PepsiCo
  • Cape Town, Western Cape
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?