PepsiCo Employee Reviews for PackagerReview this company
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16,424 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day doesn't exist in PepsiCo, it's such a dynamic and exciting place to work. I have grown as a person and in my career in the time I have work with the company. My role is challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive to career aspirations and keen to help development. Workplace culture is built on mutual respect and understanding. It is a results driven business and KPI's are expected to be met and exceeded. In my position, I receive continuous calls and Whatsapps out of hours which can impact work/life balance but the trade-off is a growing career, competitive salary and great work environment. My greatest satisfaction is seeing people grow in their roles.
Great team, exciting challenges.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16,424 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PepsiCo
- What should you wear to an interview at PepsiCo?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at PepsiCo?3 people answered
- What would you suggest PepsiCo management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PepsiCo?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by PepsiCo?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at PepsiCo?One person answered
- Does PepsiCo require background check? What kind of background check does PepsiCo do and how long do…One person answered
- How does someone get hired at PepsiCo? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PepsiCo? What are the steps along the way…One person answered
- What are the working hours at PepsiCo?One person answered