PepsiCo

PepsiCo Culture reviews

Clear

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,327 reviews

Sales Assistant at Simba

Good environment with supportive coworkers (especially the older ones). Management is also very supportive but labour is hard. Especially for women. Over time pay is great.

The culture is no longer enabling for employees to thrive and excel at what they do.

The company has good values and CoC but the management processes makes it unpleasant to work for the company. The culture has recently developed to a hostile one, there is no consistency interms of empathy and support to coach and enable staff to reach good performance levels. Unless you are a favorite or what we called "directors pat" career growth and professional suppory will never bethere for, you woll just remain frustrated on your and blamed for everything not go right.grogrowthaprofe

Exciting company to work for with great career growth potential.

A typical day doesn't exist in PepsiCo, it's such a dynamic and exciting place to work. I have grown as a person and in my career in the time I have work with the company. My role is challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive to career aspirations and keen to help development. Workplace culture is built on mutual respect and understanding. It is a results driven business and KPI's are expected to be met and exceeded. In my position, I receive continuous calls and Whatsapps out of hours which can impact work/life balance but the trade-off is a growing career, competitive salary and great work environment. My greatest satisfaction is seeing people grow in their roles.

Pros

Great team, exciting challenges.

Cons

good place for a school leaver

This was + 30 years ago.Processed the wages weekly, learned about team work. i was a school leaver and new. management was fair. Culture was casual. enjoyable part was the constant learning as I was a school leaver

Pros

good role models to learn from

Cons

no benefits

I enjoyed it

Working with PEPSISCO was one the best thing that happened in my career. I loved it because I had a chance of meeting with different people everyday. I loved working with trucks and supplies. The challenging part was having to go to dangerous places to make the deliveries. The culture was good because old staff members helped the new staff which made the work easier.

Stable Company, Management Issues

PepsiCo is a good, stable Company. No growth opportunities Managers no compassion Target driven and this must be achieved no matter what. Culture of you get paid to work, so work. Managers lost the human touch

Pros

Stable Company, Bright Future

Cons

Managers lost touch with workers and no respect

good company to work for if you willing to work like a slave.

productive but not a fun workplace. policies that are in place to guide every procedure that needs to be done. IT support is a night mare. the induction process in place.

Pros

staff sales

Cons

Great company to work for that cares about people

Planned and structured day. Manage people and business. Operate efficiently. Company encouraged team work Stock take When we celebrated great performance

Pros

growth opportunities

Cons

long hours on stock taking

International company with cultural diversity. Company have competitive rewarding system. Growth opportunities are available if you are willing to reallocate.

Pros

Carrer growth if you are willing to reallocate

Cons

Managed international. Sometimes management style differ per country.

Forward thinking company

PepsiCo management have realised the need to adopt a world class manufacturing approach. To this end they have developed a 3 year transformation plan aimed at changing the business to one that is focused on performance. Typical day at work are based on Agile project management methods. Issues are identified and removed to ensure flow within the project. Being part of the SAP implementation team exposed me to software development processes and methods. External resources are valued for their contributions, however they are not provided any reward and recognition for their efforts. The hardest part of the the job was having to apply indirect influence to ensure results. The most enjoyable part of the job was becoming part of a successful team that delivered an exceptional project.

Pros

Valued for contribution

Cons

Not reward and recognition

Change

Pepsi allowed me to think differently, as it was a different culture to what I was used to and brought about a set of different challenges and experiences.

Great Company to work for

Pepsi has an awesome warm and inviting culture. It is a very progressive forward thinking and fast paced organization. Rewards for great work are abundant and management are proud of their work force. Loads of great learning and development opportunities exist and there is a sound and solid awareness of company strategy and outputs from top management down to staffing levels. Over the years I have learned how to develop learning material for staff that is aligned with the overall company strategy. I have learned how to coach and mentor leaders. I went to work passionately every day and didn't have to seek out enjoyable parts of the job because my time spent at Pepsi was rewarding and fulfilling.

fun workplace

pepsi is an good place that i have worked to because we were so many at the warehouse and the work place is fun because you have to work alone at your own cage do the counting properly without any disturbed.n' i have gain so much experience to deal with so many people.but my main iportant goal now is to get the intenrship at pnet for the studys that i have.

Pros

lunch for 20 mins

Cons

6 to 6

responsable catering

bonne ambiance, joueurs de foot, monde des médias. intéressant

Productive and fun

The most enjoyable moment of my job is to that I work on the high speed production line.The hardest part of my job is that we always work more overtimes to get better wages at the end of the month while our bodies need to rest sometimes and it's part of our contract commitments to the company and it's not negotiable.I enjoy working with my team,people from different cultures,race,age differences,etc.I always attending breakdowns on the line with Fitters.I learned to work with people.I don't appreciate management style here due to development and growth.

Pros

the company offers free transport to and from work

Cons

sundays we always work long hours(12 hour shift)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6 K
4,7 K
3,2 K
1,2 K
1,2 K

• PepsiCo
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?